I was at work and an incident occurred that I was having some stress over, although internally I felt incredibly calm about it, the sensation was that of calm water.  I was listening to some music and by to my delight I realized that I had paused two videos at the exact same second without trying and this time contained an 11, which led into me getting into my car and a large grin forming as the time was 11:11 and the date was 12.20.2016 so maybe I am putting synchronicity where it doesn't belong but upon seeing this I felt that my issue would resolve itself I just needed to remain confident and I knew that it would work out and after returning from lunch.......problem resolved. 

Views: 22

Reply to This

Today's 13 Moon date & Kin

• Find your Kin!
  • Explore your Galactic Archetype

Our Sponsors

Special thanks to Lois Farrington Hunt, Kin 196 for her generous support.

If you value this site please support us with a donation.

Latest Activity

Elizabeth Whitney might attend Foundation for the Law of Time's event
Thumbnail

Stephanie South to present at the Gaia Symposium at College of the Siskiyous, Weed, California

July 7, 2017 at 9:30am to July 9, 2017 at 10pm
For full event details see:…See More
Tuesday
Ryan Zedra Key posted a discussion

Importance of Traditional Sign

We live in a duality... I have been so generously rewarded by taking both Dreamspell and…See More
Tuesday
Ryan Zedra Key updated their profile
Tuesday
Maria Teresa Rodriguez added a discussion to the group Ondas Encantadas
Thumbnail

ONDA ENCANTADA DEL VIENTO BLANCO-12

ONDA ENCANTADA DEL VIENTO BLANCO-12Poder del Espíritu(Desde el día 15 hasta el 27 de abril de…See More
Apr 14
Saman Ton Krištof shared their photo on Google +1
Apr 14
Malaclypse the Elder replied to Malaclypse the Elder's discussion check out this awesome hack
"maybe Magic!"
Apr 13
Malaclypse the Elder posted a discussion

Utopia

"Take heart!   I tell you these things that...you will have peace.  In the world you will have…See More
Apr 13
Jeff Pollari the Diamond Hawk 34 replied to Luke Nemy's discussion Any one else following David Wilcock??
"Wilcox is a lot of B.S. He has too much doom and any day disclosure info pushing. We are working…"
Apr 13

© 2017   Created by Foundation for the Law of Time.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Support