Any manifestation is an image or vision synchronized by the synchronic order. -- Star Traveler’s 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Cosmic History Chronicles quote for M10.21, Yellow Resonant Warrior:
I channel in order to question
I seal the output of intelligence
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of elegance
I am a galactic activation portal, enter me.
Indeed, the days and the planets have lined up as such so that this transmission may come through…
I actually typed this list out a while ago, but only now am I able to bring it all together into this way. Not only is today Silio (the 7th day of the week), a day when we discharge all the energies built up during the past 6 days, it also happens to be a Galactic Activation Portal - a day with a high flow of galactic energies; plus today is the same kin as one of the 13 signs appearing on the sarcophagus lid of Pacal Votan. (I don’t know what that means exactly, but if it is emphasized in the Almanac then it must be big. :) )
Since I have been contemplating the astrology of these days a lot recently (full moon, lunar eclipse, Mars-Jupiter-Uranos-Pluto Grand Cross, etc), and it all seems to be about holding your ground, embracing change, and staying centered (which, at the end of the day, is important regardless the planetary alignments - says the cynical voice in me :) ), I felt that it was about time that I picked up on these moonly posts again.
Today, last one of the 3rd week of the 10th moon, I share my responses to last moon’s guide question, HOW DO I ATTAIN MY PURPOSE?
In the meantime, things have been leading me to having internet at home. (Makes sense…how can you be a successful blogger without having a constant connection, right? Ha! :) ) First the fancy storage boxes, then dinner table and now this…I seem to be in some kind of home-improvement mood! LOL.
On the one hand I am excited about what that kind of connectivity might bring, on the other I am afraid of getting distracted such easy access to folly and mindlessness. :S
Still no concrete vacation plans as yet. :S The dates may change, or where we’ll go and what we‘ll do, but I still feel strongly about paying homage to The Elders…
Jaguar Moon 9 of Intention (March 7th - April 3rd)
How do I attain my purpose?
1. Just do it
2. Do what needs to be done
3. Take charge
4. Set out to accomplish what you’ve been wishing for
- Nogalito with Miguel & lil’A <3 <3 <3
5. Live life to the fullest - In loving memory of Moddie’s passing over the Rainbow Bridge
6. Relish compliments received - Signed Solo Work contract!!!
8. Celebrate simple nothings - Fri-date with Ananta at creppes place (creppes not as great as last time, but she was Divine!)
9. Express our little Heart out
10. See the beauty of every moment
- Incredible sky-show as I was incredibly late for work
11. Trust - Mixto Temazcal with Ananta…who stayed 2 rounds and led a couple of songs inside The Womb! <3 <3 <3
12. Act - Acro-Yoga workshop day #1
13. Rock It - Office-closer for the night…and aced it! :)
14. Empower yourself - Acro-Yoga strength training class…I am stronger than I thought!!!
15. Count your blessings - Welcome, Spring!!!
16. See the signs - Bonding session with Momma-San, talking about movement and such :)
17. Get shit done
19. Give Love, Receive Love - Acro-Yoga massage lesson
21. The key to living your purpose is giving yourself permission to be yourself -
Tattoo #2...and #3!!! :D :D :D
22. Spend some quality time with loved ones
23. Reach out - See where new connections lead to
24. Pray and be prayed for - Joined Bible study at Mom’s :S (Give me five, Jesus!)
25. Make conversation - Churro+chai with an unusual suspect
26. Be biologically active information (prophecy) - My cumple-kin…Red Planetary Skywalker
27. Reflect on and release the past - Since the moon is about to end + I am nearing the last pages of my journal…
28. Connect with the Now and look forward to the future