Who's afraid of Death? ;)

Hey fellow kins,

I wrote some words about the Death wave here.

I'm excited, since Death (I love that alternative name of the World-bridger) is my guide. 

It has pushed me way beyond my comfort zone since I was 8, maybe even before that, I just don't remember anymore...

On another note, I'm going to Chichenitza for the first time in this life today, yeeeeah!!! It's the Lunar Hand and I'm in the third year of my Hand wave...so I wonder what wonders this craaaazy archetype pretending to be so down to earth :) has up her sleeves for me.

Walk in the Light,

In Lak'ech

MW

P.S. What do you think about my post at 13x? 

You need to be a member of galacticSpacebook to add comments!

Join galacticSpacebook

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• the noogenesis teaches that death brings knowledge....when i see death...it makes me curious...i think about why...like magnetism etc...it makes me love the weak...it makes me wonder what the power is....it develops love and art in me...like the middle man i am...trying to hold on in the middle...like a brothers keeper in between two...i love all people...i look into one side...what are you doing here antipode......what are you doing analog...im just a star but i have a human guide...and my shoes are skywalker...where will the white  wizard and the wind take me...world bridger protect me and i protect you...with our right hand up we are fearless and educated...with a hand shake we trust...with a hug we love...with a helping hand we are both artists <3 hunab ku cho ka rei 

• If we come to know that there truly is no beginning no ending with the spirit then it is in this understanding that we can be free or feel otherwise.  Space time being that of movement and measure.  If we simply choose to look at ourselves differently that what culture has habitualized us into then death is truly part of a closing cycle.  We return to becoming part of everything less to the physicalized plane.  The nature of our existence spirit that moves through all things.  What we don't yet know quite naturally could be wise to fear it because it is unknown. I'm one to extend a fair hand to everything unknown always have and this way we can be prepared.  In death we return to the earth.  Or return to ourselves in experiencing any endings.  The gift of humanity;) moving through it all.  Of course I just see the spirit in all things, all stars.  Even the pixels on the screen that I synchronistically logged in right now.  Never thought to post on anything until now.  But I saw the green hood and the hands clasped together.  I made myself a green hood and spirit I sees the spirit you.  Have an amazing day.  In grace to your being.

This reply was deleted.
Live Support