Replies

• Hi David, also have a similar intention and want to get more involved; I know there is a mass meditation planned for gregorian april 4th, White Rhythmic World-Bridger Moon 10 Dali 1, but havn't seen any LoT or Planet Art Net commentary about it yet. Hope you are keeping well in this time!

• Thanks Luke. I'll be sure to participate in the world prayer meditation.  I've been a part of a few pan nodes and it's up to us to form the spores of the network.  I'm hoping to find folks in my local vicinity when the storm clears of this whole world crisis.  Banding online an participating in synchronized events and meditations allows us to reach higher collective intentions.

• Hellodavid. strange silences, we are all addicted to facebook it seems. and two days from the Final Coronation of the Cosmic Sun (dreamSpell Count). I am with you on this, allthough also not so much online, i prefer Garden Vibes nowadays.. ahoo

• don't use fb...4284892753?profile=RESIZE_710x

4284899740?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Thank you.  Garden vibes are the way to go!  If we don't have internet at least we have garden net.

This reply was deleted.
Live Support