Interpretation of crop circles according to Tzolkin

Hello!

Perhaps it would be interesting for you to read my interpretation of a crop circle from July 7, 2013, according to the Mayan calendar Tzolkin. Here the link, where you could read the interpretation with the title "The main energies of the Year of the Yellow Galactic Seed", it is the last comment:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2013/hackpenhill/comments.html

I have wondered that a lot of the crop circles from this year are made according to the Mayan calendar Tzolkin! On the website cropcircleconnector.com I have published other 4 interpretations of crop circles according to Tzolkin. It would be very good, if more people with knowlidge of Tzolkin could write interpretations of crop circles, because I don’t know English well and for me it is very difficult to write such interpretations.

With best regards,

Maya Todorova

Bulgaria

You need to be a member of galacticSpacebook to add comments!

Join galacticSpacebook

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you, Vikki!!

I have written some more interpretations of crop circles according to Tzolkin. You could find them here:

cropcirclestzolkin.wordpress.com

• Thank you for asking ,as a croppy and a galactic Earth /caban ... The crop circles assist us with our Galactic identity i can share more in depth on this for yoy what is your Dob .... I will give you a divine message
This reply was deleted.
Live Support