On p.11 of the 13 moon almanac it says "every year you are one of the four solar seals of your earth family (page 20 [mistake]) and one of the thirteen galactic tones."

But the earth families are on page 18 unless I am mistaken. And presumably I look up my earth family simply by knowing the seal of my galactic signature (birthdate)?

Views: 310

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I dont know much about years in the Law of Time at all. Everything you said was above me. I know all 13 moons by heart. I know the 7 radial plasmas. 

I dont know the 20 solar seals and I am completely in the dark about the years. 

I suppose there might be 52 different total years because 365 times 260 = 52 years and there is no repetition of kin and 13-moon day over 52 years. But any info/references on this are appreciated.

Regarding "you know how each day has a seal and a tone" - I see an odd contradiction. If today is planetary skywalker, then if we break down "planetary skywalker", we know that planetary is a tone... so the tone precedes the seal when you speak it. Actually, now that I think about it, in the Tzolkin, the tone actually is first. We move from left to right to select a particular tone, then we go vertically down 20 seals... and that is why it is called "13:20" not "20:13" ... ok , so I would word your statement as "each day has a tone and seal" to preserve the order of how it is spoken and how we move through the Tzolkin.

My year is "Year of the Blue Lunar Storm " ... Lunar is Tone 2. I guess storm is a seal? At any rate "storm" is not one of "Star, Skywalker, Night or Mirror "

I was born May 11, 1969 and the screenshot my decode is here:

I love that you are explaining all this in detail, Paula. It's interesting to see how others are learning the Law of Time, and all of us have our own ways of seeing things!

This year I am a Magnetic Warrior, and I was born an Electric Warrior. So do you keep your original galactic signature as your birth energy, and then you evolve through your families? I'm still a bit confused about this. :/

RSS

Today's 13 Moon date & Kin

• Find your Kin!
  • Explore your Galactic Archetype

Our Sponsors

Special thanks to Lois Farrington Hunt, Kin 196 for her generous support.

If you value this site please support us with a donation.

Living Time Science by Stephanie South/Red Queen

13:20:Frequency:Shift blog by Stephanie South/Red Queen

Maya: The Magical Practice of Reality

1.34.4.13: Yellow Galactic Sun: Kin 60 “I harmonize in order to enlighten … “ The more we awaken to the Reality of our current global situation, the more overwhelmed we can feel. There are those beings, both on and off … Continue reading

Releasing Illusion: Final Days of 12:60 Matrix

The Time that we have been preparing for is NOW.  Many do not realize the magnitude and whole systems aspects of what is currently unfolding. What is occurring is beyond the scope of most human comprehension. It is of cosmic … Continue reading

Latest Activity

xiaomo lin posted a blog post

How to improve the working efficiency of Raymond mill?

Raymond mill is widely used in dolomite, limestone, potash feldspar, barite, calcite, talc, marble,…See More
Tuesday
María Teresa Rodríguez added a discussion to the group Ondas Encantadas
Thumbnail

ONDA ENCANTADA DE LA TORMENTA AZUL-18

ONDA ENCANTADA DE LA TORMENTA AZUL-18Poder de la AutogeneraciónDesde el día 18 hasta el 30 de…See More
Nov 17
Jennifer Torres posted photos
Nov 12
equinorev updated their profile
Nov 10
Jennifer Torres joined Foundation for the Law of Time's group
Thumbnail

Mystic Moon University 13 Moon Calendar Study Group & Classes

13 Moon Calendar Galactic Mayan 13:20 Open House Study GroupWeekly study group every Seli evening…See More
Nov 7
Nov 7
Nov 7
Jennifer Torres joined RuBen SkyWalker's group
Nov 7

© 2021   Created by Foundation for the Law of Time.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Support