Welcome to the 13:20 Peace Gardens group! This page is for overall discussion and sharing about 13:20 Peace Gardens, in general. If you are part of a Peace Garden in your area, start a Group for your Garden! This is a great way to post reports, photos, and discuss amongst members. Just go to Groups and click the "+Add" button.
A 13:20 community should have the following qualities:
- Reverence for the sacredness of all life.
- Autonomy in alignment with living according to the rules of the natural order of the biosphere.
- Aesthetic design.
- Self-sustaining, well organized garden.
- Communal living based on the 13:20 codes of time, i.e. Earth Families, Root Races and Clans.
- Time is art as a way of creative living.
- Clear, clean living units as well as clearly defined communal use spaces: kitchen, library, toilet, meditation, etc.
- Fully functional, up to speed, hygienic, dry toilets.
- Appropriate, alternative technology for specific functions.
- Well organized social parameters and clearly defined programs of study.