One immediate point of note is that the main diagram has 24 major "rays" or points coming out from the center. Our Sun is designated "Velatropa 24" - and what was the message of the original Harmonic Convergence but for "144,000 Sun dancers to awaken with the Sun."

Photos and videos of the crop circle courtesy of:
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2014/nettle/nettle2014a.html

Views: 356

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for posting this....

I was drawn to look at the oracle for the day of the crop circle, Kin 30, 4 dog. This is strengthened/challenged by the Sun - Kin 160, 4 Sun which is also Jesus. Jesus has long been compared to Horus. There has been so many parallels with their lives that it's uncanny if only some of them true. I wonder if this ties in with the Galactic Synchronization/Resurrection.?

I had a lot of synch with this! Before I read this today, my daughter (7) had another nightmare of a person (usually me unfortunately) with one eye or multiple eyes and she asked me this morning to ásk the angels' why she was having these dreams.  I didn't get round to that but did ask Google! So, in doing this I saw that symbolically, the left eye can represent the moon and the right eye the sun. I had already been shown a piece of the puzzle before I even saw the crop circle.

Then, I saw the post about the crop circle and then went to the library and was very drawn to a trolley of books for sale - I picked up 'Decoding 2012' by Melissa Rossi. The second page I turned to the name 'Arguelles' jumped from the page! I bought it (rather sarcastic from what I have read so far) for the very apt price of 20! cents. On page 111, was a picture of a crop circle! I have been seeing 111 for a while too...

Also, the Eye of Horus can be divided up into 6 parts called heqats which correspond to 6 senses (there is thought too) which is so similar to the Fifth Force Sense Core Matrices of the Holomind Perceiver. 

PAULA.:

ADD TH 24 OUTER POINTS ON THE CROP CIRCLE..THEN GO WITHIN..THERE ARE 48 DOUBLE ROW SMALLER DIAMOND SHAPES..GO IN AGAIN..THERE ARE 24 TRIANGLE SHAPES..

ADD THIS.. TOGETHER..AND TAKE NOTE OF COURSE OF THE SIGNIFICANCE OF 24 AND 48 AS IN COSMIC HISTORY AND RQ'S RECENT BLOG 13.20 AND THE ONE TODAY.NO OSLETTER.

NOW ADD 24 48 24..WHAT DO YOU GET ?

YOU GET 96...WHICH IS YOUR KIN, .. OVER TONE WARRIOR 96.!

NOW..MY UPCOMING GALACTIC KIN BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR FALLS ON 1ST NOV.. THAT IS 1 11  111..AS IN THE PAGE.

I am currently documenting a lot of synch that has been unfolding.

'"the left ye can represent the moon and the right eye the sun." I find this statement interesting...when I began to have my 'awakening" I was having intense waking visions and during these times my eyes changed colors, exactly as mentioned above. Both of my eyes are green. There were a couple of times when they both turned very blue. I wonder what this means? 

I find that for the last 3 or 4 years, my left eye has been very clear and my right eye cloudy...physically manifested as a bigger "cataract" in the back or my right eye.  Concurrently with that, I have spent more time looking within than without for the same time period.  Interestingly enough, I canceled my morning appts. because I had an overpowering need to meditate this morning. Ha!  The day is governed by the White Spectral Dog (I'm the white planetary dog) and it's all about the Moon and the process of heart, which is my main channel. Today, we are Galactic activation portals!

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2014/arklane3/G0016722bbb.jpg

I am meditating on this crop circle above, which is very timely for me and corresponds to my inner thoughts.  So far, what I'm getting is that this is the matrix of the "broadcasts" from the galactic center (NOW) to Earth and depicts the circular space/time continuum.  The diagram on the bottom is a detailed explanation--like a "zoom in"  of the workings within our solar system.  All 9 planets are represented, with little Mercury having an additional two circles..a horizontal line coming out of the second one, which I feel represents linear time...the circle closer to the sun is non-linear and is translated into linear within the planet of communication before proceeding on through Venus (Love) and then to Earth.  Also, notice that the center of the main circle on top has three rings around it. The Earth, (which is on the beam that comes from the third ring)  only has one ring around it, but in the zoom-in below, it has the beginnings of a second ring.  My feeling is that when we finally develop and complete the third ring, we will be the new center from which a new matrix will evolve....and so on.... "A new heaven and a new earth..."

RSS

Today's 13 Moon date & Kin

• Find your Kin!
  • Explore your Galactic Archetype

Our Sponsors

Special thanks to Lois Farrington Hunt, Kin 196 for her generous support.

If you value this site please support us with a donation.

Living Time Science by Stephanie South/Red Queen

13:20:Frequency:Shift blog by Stephanie South/Red Queen

Tower of Babel: Stepping out of History

1.32.2.22: Blue Spectral Night If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.–Lao Tzu This world is fleeting. Imagination is Eternal. New consciousness is born from Divine Imagination. The place where fresh solutions arise. Today … Continue reading

Shifting Timelines: Returning to the Heart of Time

1.32.1.10, Kin 23: Blue Planetary Night Interdimensional Memory Mission.                                                               … Continue reading

Latest Activity

Maria Teresa Rodriguez added a discussion to the group Ondas Encantadas
Sunday
Twilah updated their profile
Sunday
VJ Pathfinder posted a blog post
Sep 5
Thumbnail

ONDA ENCANTADA DEL CAMINANTE DEL CIELO ROJO-15

ONDA ENCANTADA DEL CAMINANTE DEL CIELO ROJO-15Poder del Espacio(Desde el día 3 hasta el 15 de…See More
Sep 1
VJ Pathfinder updated their profile
Aug 27
VJ Pathfinder posted videos
Aug 26
Rayvn Star updated their profile
Aug 22
Thumbnail

ONDA ENCANTADA DEL SOL AMARILLO-15-BIS-UPC Corregidas

ONDA ENCANTADA DEL SOL AMARILLO-15Poder del Fuego Universal(Desde el día 21 de agosto hasta el 2 de…See More
Aug 21

© 2019   Created by Foundation for the Law of Time.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Support