From the Yellow Seed grows the Yellow Warrior - Crop circle from 22nd August 2014 at Ackling Dyke, UK

From the Yellow Seed grows the Yellow Warrior

This crop circle has appeared on August 22, 2014, at Ackling Dyke, near Sixpenny Handley, Dorset, UK.

An interpretation according to the Harmonic Module Tzolkin:

http://lucecita.blog.bg/novini/2014/08/23/.1291488

http://cropcirclestzolkin.wordpress.com/2014/09/13/crop-circle-from...

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2014/AcklingDyke/comments.html

Views: 204

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I just wanted to offer you a great big "thank you" and an even bigger hug! This date 8-22 holds a very special significance for me, I sensed the day before that there would be a crop circle appearing on 8-22-14. The third link you shared here was especially helpful. Walk in Peace, walk in Love. -LiLi

Dear LiLi, thank you so much for the kind words!! You obviously have a telepathic connection with the crop circle makers ;-). And yes, the site cropcircleconnector.com is very good, it offers a lot of informations about the crop circles.
Wishing you very happy and joyful days,
Maya

So funny that you should mention "a telepathic connection to the crop circle makers". I had a dream in 2009 about being on the edge of a field on a dirt road next to a foreign automobile (the driver's side was on the right). In my dream I was accompanied by at least two other beings and we were invisible. I was handed a black T-shirt with the picture of a crop circle on it. We were giggling about a prank we were about to pull on the operator of the vehicle. I passed through the car like it was made of ether and spread out the shirt over the back seat on the passenger side. When I awoke I had dirt and grass on the bottoms of my feet, I thought perhaps I had been sleep-walking, but there was no trail leading to my bed on the wood floor of my apartment. I read "2012 and the Return of QuetzelCoatl" by Daniel Pinchbeck, in March of 2012. In his book he mentioned an incident that occurred that perfectly coincided with my dream. What I found most astonishing is that the event unfolded for him in either 2005 or 2006! I laughed and laughed, after I picked my jaw back up off the floor, so to speak. ;)  -LiLi

Dear LiLi, you have so exciting dreams and after-dream experiences!! Sometimes the veil between the dream and the "reality" is so diffuse...

Have you read about how the medium from Netherlands Robbert van den Broeke receives telepathic information when a new crop circle appears? Here is a video where he and his friend explain one of these stories:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU4cxubxZf4

RSS

Today's 13 Moon date & Kin

• Find your Kin!
  • Explore your Galactic Archetype

Our Sponsors

Special thanks to Lois Farrington Hunt, Kin 196 for her generous support.

If you value this site please support us with a donation.

Living Time Science by Stephanie South/Red Queen

13:20:Frequency:Shift blog by Stephanie South/Red Queen

Tower of Babel: Stepping out of History

1.32.2.22: Blue Spectral Night If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.–Lao Tzu This world is fleeting. Imagination is Eternal. New consciousness is born from Divine Imagination. The place where fresh solutions arise. Today … Continue reading

Shifting Timelines: Returning to the Heart of Time

1.32.1.10, Kin 23: Blue Planetary Night Interdimensional Memory Mission.                                                               … Continue reading

Latest Activity

Maria Teresa Rodriguez added a discussion to the group Ondas Encantadas
Sunday
Twilah updated their profile
Sunday
VJ Pathfinder posted a blog post
Sep 5
Thumbnail

ONDA ENCANTADA DEL CAMINANTE DEL CIELO ROJO-15

ONDA ENCANTADA DEL CAMINANTE DEL CIELO ROJO-15Poder del Espacio(Desde el día 3 hasta el 15 de…See More
Sep 1
VJ Pathfinder updated their profile
Aug 27
VJ Pathfinder posted videos
Aug 26
Rayvn Star updated their profile
Aug 22
Thumbnail

ONDA ENCANTADA DEL SOL AMARILLO-15-BIS-UPC Corregidas

ONDA ENCANTADA DEL SOL AMARILLO-15Poder del Fuego Universal(Desde el día 21 de agosto hasta el 2 de…See More
Aug 21

© 2019   Created by Foundation for the Law of Time.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Support