Replies

• http://www.online-tarot-readings-by-amber.info/freeoraclecardreadin...

"The Goddess Athena is a wise and powerful Grecian Goddess, who watches over and protects those that call upon her.

Athena is independent, intelligent and wise she brings to you the inner strength you need at this time to help you maintain your sense of self.

Although Athena is a warrior goddess she does battle with her wits and NOT weapons.

The Goddess Athena appears for you to ask you to trust your inner wisdom,

look inward not outward for the answers you seek.

It could be that you trust in others is starting to weaken your judgement, and that you should no longer depend on someone else to provide you with the answers to life's questions.

Message from Athena

"You know what to do. Trust your inner wisdom, and take appropriate action without delay."

"I am happy to assist you; however, you will be most thrilled when you first consult your own inner bank of knowledge.

For I assure you that this situation is already resolved and that you have access to all the wisdom that the universe supplies.

To access this wisdom, you must quiet your mind.

Surrender all worries and other concerns to the loving and almighty power of the universe.

Close your eyes, and note the thoughts and feelings that come streaming into your consciousness.

If you like, you can ask me to give you a signal that you have heard your inner wisdom correctly.

But have faith.

I assure you that you have heard, and that the guidance brings you and your loved ones very good news indeed."

Stop procrastinating, you know what to do, stop giving away your powers to others, trust your inner wisdom and take the appropriate action immediately!"

• Turns out the Pope article is a hoax. It came from Diversity, a satirical site. As much as it would please me to hear that this was true from the Pope, I suppose we'll have to wait.

• I am the Fearless Warrior. I Will tread where no woman or man has ever trod. I Will Question everything and Seek the Truth in All. I Will receive Divine Inspiration and Activate the God aspect in All. I Will Make Peace with My Self, which then I Will Radiate Outward and Offer to Others. I Will be a Conduit, a Master, a Journeyer, a Surveyor, and a Warrior. I Will Be Strong so that Others won't have to. I Will Bond with Others and Fear Will Disappear.

• Nice! I am kin 256 = (8+8)x(8+8), archetype 16 = 8+8, born 17-08-1979 = 8-8-8, house-number 35 = also 8.. Almost everything is an 8 in my life. Curious about what that means for me. :-)
    • 8 is the infinite, both material and spiritual worlds together yet separate.2175990690?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024My friend Devin drew this a while ago in my house, and it's remained here since.

Also, my life path is 8 :) but the most remarkable part is my birthday is two cubes, 8/27

Cube of the Warrior

Year 1989

Coiled and Sequential like an Earth Snake

Lucky number 3:27 is the time

It is time to make the jump.

Be FEARLESS!

• My path is bringing me to knowledge and wisdom I previously thought impossible! Rather, I didn't even know it existed! Synchronicity brought me into the intimate realm with my lover Will, Kin 239 Blue Overtone Storm. As I was looking at the stars one night, I noticed that the Pleiades are configured in a question mark, very similar to the symbol in the middle of the Warrior seal and on the left of the Earth seal. Since I am a Warrior, my discovery of this particular fact was incredibly fascinating to me! And to bring it full circle, Will told me he was always curious about the Pleiades, or the "Kite" as he called them. Also, Will is part Native American, from the Lakota Sioux tribe, and next year during Sun Dance we will go up there together to see what the cosmos has planned for us. ^_^ Life is beaming! Love, light, and peace, forever and always. Have faith and hope!

In Lak'ech,

Paul Yellow Electric Warrior

This reply was deleted.
Live Support