Mi nombre es Ser Estelar, Niño Estelar, Cantante Estelar

Soy el acorde galáctico

Resonado desde la clave cósmica

Yo invento las canciones y recito el juramento de cristal

Que viajan por la infinita zuvuya

Maravillas de las armónicas en constante expansión

Conocerme es cabalgar la canción eterna

De regreso al Maestro Artífice de toda la Creación

This is beautiful. Any wise yellow stars have a tale to tell, for this I yell, my heart won't quell, the love for life is how we dwell.

:)

Seems like something I can relate to :)   

.woooahhhhaawwwooooo.....i am Yellow 9alatic S33D tone 8 with Yellow star hi9er guide.... and i sin9 everY daY to our beautiful mother earth father sun love to everYone...<333

The most difficult part for Yellow Stars is to not be so modest and let shine all the creative skills. I know it is difficult for me. Is it the same for you guys?

I know what you mean Diana!  I want to do so much creatively right now that I found myself getting overwhelmed. (So I've been telling myself to be patient, the creative process is always here with you, I can only do one thing at a time. Be observant, be structured and be systematic. Live and learn through the process and never get down because something's may take longer to develop and manifest the way the mind's eye sees it.) My biggest downfall has always been trying to do "everything perfect" or "it has to be the perfect moment". So then that means I would procrastinate and never do it, but now after all the pain and agony watching the opportunities go by, I'm on a artistic rampage - Finding people alike, asking for help and their opinions and advice.

Its hard knowing what to do in life sometimes having multiple talents and i know everyone has multiple talents, but what i mean is trying to figure out how to balance these abilities or talents without letting one fade away.

I don't if that helps but I thought I would let you know you're are not the only one.

Do your best!

That's right. In fact, the common challenge of the Yellow Race is trusting their inner power and express their true identity.

The Seed: The Power of the Pure Consciousness and Inocence.

The Star: The Power of Harmony, Creativity to beautify our presence and what surrounds us. The beauty of a smile :)

The Human: The power of Freedom and trust in their (our) great Wisdom.

The Warrior: Power of Encouragement, Intelligence to question established paradigms.

The Sun: Leadership :)

Inlakech!

yes it is for me...one interesting thing is that my brother in law paints interesting pictures when i sit there and say alot of philosophy hehehe

We are in the same wavespell! Nice to meet you! :)

Hello All you beautiful Yellow Stars!! Fancy meeting you here! ; )

Hola, Feliz y armonioso día

Yo soy Estrella Cristal Amarilla- 11 Kali (Yellow Crystal Star) y partiendo de este sello, he descubierto tantas cosas sobre mi mismo y los demás y aún queda un importante camino para descubrir la verdadera identidad en sus distintas expresiones.

Inlakech

Happy Galactic Bday to me! and all Yellow Resonant Stars! <3

RSS

Today's 13 Moon date & Kin

• Find your Kin!
  • Explore your Galactic Archetype

Our Sponsors

Special thanks to Lois Farrington Hunt, Kin 196 for her generous support.

If you value this site please support us with a donation.

Latest Activity

Prema Bhakti Dasa commented on Randy Bruner's blog post It's About Time - The Great American Eclipse (Parts 2&3)
"Haribol!!! Verry nice we are all very excited about this opportunity to watch an eclipse so close…"
Saturday
James C Snowden posted a discussion
Saturday
Owl Sun updated their profile
Friday
James C Snowden joined Byron Roelofsz's group
Thumbnail

The Skywalker Project

Dedicated to grounding the frequencies of the Synchronic codes and Light codes, the project was…See More
Friday
James C Snowden joined Shawn AroundTheWorld's group
Thumbnail

Galactic Activation Portals

Welcome to Galactic Activation Portals group. Information regarding this group is forth coming. In…See More
Friday
James C Snowden joined Foundation for the Law of Time's group
Friday
James C Snowden joined John Molina's group
Friday
James C Snowden joined Marie Oni Magic's group
Thumbnail

AA Midway Station

A place to discuss the Mother Ship.AA Midway Station – Arcturus/Antares Midway station, located…See More
Friday

© 2017   Created by Foundation for the Law of Time.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Support