Yellow Lunar Human
Blue Western Castle of Burning
Earth family- Core      Clan- Truth
I polarize in order to influence
Stabilizing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of flowering
Seal 12 Yellow HumanSeal 13 Red SkywalkerSeal 14 White WizardSeal 15 Blue EagleSeal 16 Yellow WarriorSeal 17 Red EarthSeal 18 White MirrorSeal 19 Blue StormSeal 20 Yellow SunSeal 1 Red DragonSeal 2 White WindSeal 3 Blue NightSeal 4 Yellow SeedSeal 5 Red SerpentSeal 6 White WorldBridgerSeal 7 Blue HandSeal 8 Yellow StarSeal 9 Red MoonSeal 10 White DogSeal 11 Blue MonkeyTone 2 LunarTone 3 ElectricTone 4 SelfExistingTone 5 OvertoneTone 6 RhythmicTone 7 ResonantTone 8 GalacticTone 9 SolarTone 10 PlanetaryTone 11 SpectralTone 12 CrystalTone 13 CosmicTone 1 MagneticTone 2 Lunar
Wow
I think that Everything is Polar/Bipolar 
The Mystery of the Lunar tone is in Us
As Above so Below 
The Me inside You - Care Respect to Yourself 
Clear false opinions - and Let it Be :)) 
Kin 132
Harmonic 33: Lunar Process Formulate free will of challenge

my 5th force outcome is the yellow human...I am really feeling the vibration of this in my kin for 2 days now...I asked to have guidance to make sure what I am doing spiritually is in synchronicity with the universe and wow I sure have felt the wavespell and the information is flowing in...much love to all...thankful to have this inspiration and to unravel the mysteries and work with the signal family and the red blood clan...I want to buy some red skywalker shoes to go with my kin lol <3 

RSS

Today's 13 Moon date & Kin

• Find your Kin!
  • Explore your Galactic Archetype

Our Sponsors

Special thanks to Lois Farrington Hunt, Kin 196 for her generous support.

If you value this site please support us with a donation.

13:20:Frequency:Shift blog by Stephanie South/Red Queen

Breaking the Time Loops and Clearing the Records

1.30.4.10: Kin 157: Red Magnetic Earth Nine-tenths of the people will reject the most overwhelming evidence, even if it is brought to them without any trouble to themselves, only because it happens to clash with their personal interests or prejudices; … Continue reading

Las Vegas and Maldek

1.30.3.16: Kin 135: Blue Overtone Eagle. Harvest Moon The fracturing of the original cosmic Mandala was replayed at Mandalay Bay Resort with the largest mass shooting in  U.S. history (next to Wounded Knee), leaving at least 59 dead and more than 520 … Continue reading

Latest Activity

john kamau updated their profile
yesterday
john kamau updated their profile photo
yesterday
john kamau joined Shawn AroundTheWorld's group
Thumbnail

Galactic Activation Portals

Welcome to Galactic Activation Portals group. Information regarding this group is forth coming. In…See More
yesterday
YARO posted a video

Kroniki Historii Kosmicznej - 2.0.1 - Boskie Zstąpienie i ewolucyjna konieczność - napisy pl

Prezentowany w filmie tekst jest fragmentem „Księgi Awatara” – II tomu „Kronik Historii Kosmicznej”. „Kroniki Historii Kosmicznej” to spojrzenie na Wszechświ...
Friday
YARO posted a photo
Friday
Devon SeaMoor posted a blog post
Wednesday
James C Snowden posted a discussion

Greetings

Galatic families
Nov 14
Versandra Kennebrew posted a video

Universal Waters Demo

I Challenge You! Support community radio station WRFG 89.3 FM Atlanta by becoming a sustaining member at only $10 a month. www.wrfg.org This is a demo of a r...
Nov 12

© 2017   Created by Foundation for the Law of Time.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Support