Replies

• resonate  here.

• my 5th force outcome is the yellow human...I am really feeling the vibration of this in my kin for 2 days now...I asked to have guidance to make sure what I am doing spiritually is in synchronicity with the universe and wow I sure have felt the wavespell and the information is flowing in...much love to all...thankful to have this inspiration and to unravel the mysteries and work with the signal family and the red blood clan...I want to buy some red skywalker shoes to go with my kin lol <3 

• I am not of the yellow Kin but I am a tone 12 White World Bridger and I resonate with this immensely. ... and I am the 336th person to view this posting (3+3+6=12)  =}

• : )!!!!

• Hello! The description is so accurate to my core energy. Goodness :D I always discuss external versus internal reality, the chakra and body system, moving into true harmony with the self and I've been so attracted to the developments and ideology behind the noosphere consciousness. I'm so at home now!

• Wonderful! I felt the same way when I first "stumbled" across LawofTime and have re-membered so much more of myself. I am infinitely grateful! Welcome Home!! : )

• Yellow Lunar Human...   :)

• Yay, me too!

• Solar Sage initiates the ripening of the telepathic template by cleansing perceptions limiting your experience of your cosmic totality...

In love
This reply was deleted.
Live Support