The time is now.

"Those of us who have the ability to take action, have the responsibility to take action".

WOhD -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iYRC4eFxQcBm2HPjEUBIsgaJPN4LMcE...

Views: 1071

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if ignorance was bliss, a lot  of the participants in this conversation would be dancing on the fucking ceiling.

From what I read no physical body needs saving, if you know the underworld you will know this. I give the law of time another 5 years before I start my own foundation.

lots of people need saving ALL the time.  arrogant, insensitive, self-righteous people like you, for example...i don't

know how you got the idea that getting through life without compassion for other beings was in any way good, but you're wrong, arrogantly wrong.   the misery that is in the world also subtracts from YOUR quality of life.

this thread:  i saw one person with some insight and alternatives presented.

and i saw a lot of other people chock full of their own opinions. they seemed to be ready to ask questions,but...what they were "asking" about was a pretext to hijacking the conversation with their own bossy agendas.

it reminds one of the parable of the aspirant who climbs a mountain to see a sage.  

when he gets there...

he begins to talk intensely about what HE has done and what HE has learned.

the sage sadly pours him tea, letting the tea overflow and spill beyond the cup.  

the dude was too full of himself, an as such had no ability to learn anything from the wise sage that he had travelled soo far to see.

it's often like this in certain allegedly new-age communities!  

people have become constipated with data...but they can't do any miracles.

they can't walk on water or raise the dead.   someone might show you with some helpful information -- but those who try to communicate and then almost crucify the bringer of potentially enlightening data with what THEY KNOW and what THEY have learned...

do those people learn anything? or, are they just mentally gluttonous data collectors who hoard discrete collections of data but lack the calmness, serenity and humility to really learn, even if there's a relative oasis of insight staring right at them.

such arrogance..

I cant give you the answer, I am of Aryan descent.

you mean like this?

where are you in the pictures?

You're an Aryan...deciever...your questioning at Federico, it 

wasn't sincere, was it?   you don't really CARE what he's saying,

you don't like it because it looks like it could be good for humanity,

right?

Looking through this posts, first I saw conversations/arguments, that dissolved into quick kindness without understanding.

And then it finished with an argument. With beautiful pictures used to back up heated words and names.

I am being broad, and I'm sure people learned little lessons, but is this progress? We can agree the world is not to our liking, and then from that stems opinions. Amazing, but delicate and separate. Conflict without any understanding of the other side is stagnant. Whether or not we think change is ours to give, change is what we are rooted in. But, only so much debate of what you are rooted in is necessary. Who is growing from this pile of dirt? Maybe the type of growth from the soil explains the soil as well.

I am too overwhelmed to say anything small and specific. But maybe somebody else should. What are those other bodies up to? Because sharing actions might be more agreeable. There's a reason conversations can easily begin about the weather. It's shared and physical. Emotions can come later. If you all want to dig, maybe start superficially. I would say the Earth's crust is 3-D. The physical represents what we all can handle spiritually.

Also, practicing Empathy does not hinder you practicing your Will. Time will be divided between the two, but understanding will grow. Plus, you will understand the reactions from your will...

I'm not a very grounded individual, so I personally would appreciate hearing other's actions.Thanks for reading, and I am capable hearing opposing views, if anyone thinks it would be beneficial shared.

Thank you, Shelby!

AHO!!

The heart is where the paradoxes meet :)

Finally something worth to break the silence!!

Deep Love and Gratitude

Wow this has been an exciting conversation! ;)

Last time I logged onto Galactic Spacebook was a while ago, seems the temperature has been turned up a bit. 

Just a quick post in regards to the original post by Federico!

Brother, Are you aware of the work by New Earth Project? 

We are already deeply engaged in all aspects that you have brought up in your google doc. You can check out the progress so far at the below websites. Please understand though that the New Earth Project consists of a very small yet commited team world wide who are working relentlessly to bring forth this vision to the world together with many other organisations... as such, the websites etc are always under constant development and review! :)

www.newearth.nation

www.newearth.institute

www.newearth.community

Much love to you all,

Mark Bentley

4 Storm

The world will continue to die until the king of kings aka me gets my millions of dollars to shift the paradigm other than that good luck with trying to get nato to accept your communities.

RSS

Today's 13 Moon date & Kin

• Find your Kin!
  • Explore your Galactic Archetype

Our Sponsors

Special thanks to Lois Farrington Hunt, Kin 196 for her generous support.

If you value this site please support us with a donation.

Living Time Science by Stephanie South/Red Queen

13:20:Frequency:Shift blog by Stephanie South/Red Queen

9 Weeks of Transformation to 2021

Today is the 96th spin of the opening of the tomb of Pacal Votan on June 15, 1952, White Planetary Mirror, Kin 218. It is the 10th day of the Moon Wavespell of Purification. Two days ago was Yellow Galactic … Continue reading

1.33.3.22: Yellow Magnetic Warrior, Kin 196 Galactic Maya to Avatars of O.M.A. Original Matrix Attained A Vision of our Potential The Galactic Maya refer to those in all walks of life and traditions who have realized (or are striving to … Continue reading

Latest Activity

xiaomo lin posted a blog post

Solutions to common faults of impact crusher

Impact crusher is a new type of high efficiency crusher developed on the basis of foreign advanced…See More
Nov 25
Wik anahkin xol biltun kun AU posted a discussion

I search for German Workers who wants to help me translating CHC books

Hello my dears, I work right now on the CHC Vol. 2 translation of the book into german. I could…See More
Oct 27

What are the acceptance criteria for stone crusher?

With the rapid development of machinery industry, processing equipment also ushered in new business…See More
Oct 27

Limestone Crushing Production Cost

Limestone is the raw material with a large amount of cement production. After mining, it has larger…See More
Oct 12
Azrael Xavier Eule commented on VJ Pathfinder's video
Thumbnail

The Fourth Dimension 2.7.2

"There must be another way, there must be a Higher Power. If only I could find it..."
Oct 11
Omar Solis updated their profile
Oct 6
Ten Sun joined Foundation for the Law of Time's group
Thumbnail

Planet Art Network

Planet Art Network is the globally autonomous movement of planetary kin all around the world! The…See More
Oct 3

Small Ore Mobile Crusher Price

Nowadays, there are many types of crushing equipment in the market, mainly including: fixed crusher…See More
Sep 28

© 2020   Created by Foundation for the Law of Time.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Support