Replies

• Wow this has been an exciting conversation! ;)

Last time I logged onto Galactic Spacebook was a while ago, seems the temperature has been turned up a bit. 

Just a quick post in regards to the original post by Federico!

Brother, Are you aware of the work by New Earth Project? 

We are already deeply engaged in all aspects that you have brought up in your google doc. You can check out the progress so far at the below websites. Please understand though that the New Earth Project consists of a very small yet commited team world wide who are working relentlessly to bring forth this vision to the world together with many other organisations... as such, the websites etc are always under constant development and review! :)

www.newearth.nation

www.newearth.institute

www.newearth.community

Much love to you all,

Mark Bentley

4 Storm

• The world will continue to die until the king of kings aka me gets my millions of dollars to shift the paradigm other than that good luck with trying to get nato to accept your communities.

• You're an Aryan...deciever...your questioning at Federico, it 

wasn't sincere, was it?   you don't really CARE what he's saying,

you don't like it because it looks like it could be good for humanity,

right?

• Looking through this posts, first I saw conversations/arguments, that dissolved into quick kindness without understanding.

And then it finished with an argument. With beautiful pictures used to back up heated words and names.

I am being broad, and I'm sure people learned little lessons, but is this progress? We can agree the world is not to our liking, and then from that stems opinions. Amazing, but delicate and separate. Conflict without any understanding of the other side is stagnant. Whether or not we think change is ours to give, change is what we are rooted in. But, only so much debate of what you are rooted in is necessary. Who is growing from this pile of dirt? Maybe the type of growth from the soil explains the soil as well.

I am too overwhelmed to say anything small and specific. But maybe somebody else should. What are those other bodies up to? Because sharing actions might be more agreeable. There's a reason conversations can easily begin about the weather. It's shared and physical. Emotions can come later. If you all want to dig, maybe start superficially. I would say the Earth's crust is 3-D. The physical represents what we all can handle spiritually.

Also, practicing Empathy does not hinder you practicing your Will. Time will be divided between the two, but understanding will grow. Plus, you will understand the reactions from your will...

I'm not a very grounded individual, so I personally would appreciate hearing other's actions.Thanks for reading, and I am capable hearing opposing views, if anyone thinks it would be beneficial shared.

• this thread:  i saw one person with some insight and alternatives presented.

2175990944?profile=RESIZE_180x180and i saw a lot of other people chock full of their own opinions. they seemed to be ready to ask questions,but...what they were "asking" about was a pretext to hijacking the conversation with their own bossy agendas.

it reminds one of the parable of the aspirant who climbs a mountain to see a sage.  

when he gets there...

he begins to talk intensely about what HE has done and what HE has learned.

the sage sadly pours him tea, letting the tea overflow and spill beyond the cup.  

2175991136?profile=RESIZE_320x320the dude was too full of himself, an as such had no ability to learn anything from the wise sage that he had travelled soo far to see.

it's often like this in certain allegedly new-age communities!  

people have become constipated with data...but they can't do any miracles.

they can't walk on water or raise the dead.  2175991302?profile=original someone might show you with some helpful information -- but those who try to communicate and then almost crucify the bringer of potentially enlightening data with what THEY KNOW and what THEY have learned...

do those people learn anything? 2175991407?profile=originalor, are they just mentally gluttonous data collectors who hoard discrete collections of data but lack the calmness, serenity and humility to really learn, even if there's a relative oasis of insight staring right at them.

such arrogance..2175991302?profile=RESIZE_180x180

• I cant give you the answer, I am of Aryan descent.

• Witness the South African Ubuntu Party movement, fronted by the Michael Tellernich (sp) material...

• Premise:  I did what I did because God created it (created everything), so, where does all the intermediary excuse-ology come from?  oh, yeah... ahem... God...

Collect all 7 Jokers' Cards from ICP & be as wise as me...    :-)

• There is no way to "affect the world" except to affect "yourself".... "you" are the "world" "you" rail against!

This world is all that one can puff up surrounding their spinal frame...

Where it limits, crusting: shatter with intending force of gesture!

Inhale the energy released...

...deflate original "meaning" by redeploying it to alternative behavior...

...saturate...

...exhale, a new body arises...

This reply was deleted.
Live Support