Time is Heart! means for me that we should follow the rythms of our Father MilkyWay, Mother Earth, Brother Sun and Sister Moon. Of course that we have many cousins planets and star systems but let's make the life easier :).
So my perspective is when we allow ourselves to be guided by the milky way, earth, sun and moon, then our Heart will be balanced and we will start to acept all the daily messages that the universe is sending to us.

Views: 426

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To the Dreamspell; I will always be In service to those unconscious or conscious. 

Attachments:

hmmm, saving the world, starts by saving ourselves, one smile to the other, will create the other to smile to another, and will ripple like a wave.

Everyone knows, that the Dark period of age was a nest for dark beings. And Everyone knows because the famous movies of StarWars they tell the Epic in a nice fable and metaphorically way.Darth Vader came from the Light source!!! and became Dark source... the same is happening in our world!

Everyone knows that 144000 volunteers light beings came to earth and they are Indigo, Crystal and Rainbow kids. The Indigo kids are now adults...

Angry and frustration against the dark beings that command part of our world, are energetic sources for them lifeblood, so we should not make them that favour...

we are all connected, and having a smile is like the a "butterfly effect" that can change the world... Some spiritual theories say that a  person is connect in a duality balance with other twelve persons around the world, for the good and for the bad. If we are sorrow then this could means that our unknown soulmate is happy. If we are happy then we should enjoy our happiness. So, if we see life as a glass half-full, whatever is our emotional experience we could have reasons to be always happy even if being sorrow. That is why the Ancient Gods tell us that we come to Earth for an "experience". The experience means to taste the good and the bad, because the good will become bad, and the bad will become good, like a Hurricane experience. This "duality experience" it seems not possible to experience in higher dimensions:), so to be able to experience that is a kind of privilege:). There is no police without criminals, there is no doctors without illness, there is no Saints without Devils, there is no Jedi Luke without Darth Vader:), or picking your words there is no Noosphere conscious without noosphere unconscious, so the duality is all over the place even on the Primer Source:). So in spite of our good intentions, as much as try to kill the polarity, what we are doing in fact, at the end of day, is to expand the polarity itself:). If you really wish the polarity to vanish, you just have to relax, doing nothing, and let things happening by itself:) with the help of the universe:). The Gods:), only see vibrations:), they don't care about the thoughts or words:), and the Gods:) mission is to channel the universe resources to match our vibrations:). We can hide our words, we can hide our thoughts, but we can't hide our vibrations from the universe:). 

...follow your path and enjoy your ride whatever it could be:)...don't worry about the others...each one knows better what to do with his/her life mission...sometimes the most clever from the mind perspective is the most stupid from the heart perspective, and vice-versa...but if you enjoy to criticize your "brother and sister" then be ready to receive the same kind of "compliments"...if you don't understand my non-sense:)...may be a glass of wine could help you in seeing life through a different view:), like from the "shoes" of the other side:)...

since I'm not an English speaking native neither live in America, maybe my english is not clear. Besides I like to write with metaphors:) because the non-sense metaphors and parables inspire please to think by themselves in spite of not agreeing which is also not the point:).

Anyway, let me share some plain English Daily Quote from a known highest dimension collective energies being that has the name of "Abraham"

You cannot look at that which you do not want and not join and perpetuate that vibration. Take your attention from that which is not in harmony with who you are, and your "now vibration" will adjust to who you really are — and then you can uplift others

---Abraham

Excerpted from: Portland, OR on June 10, 1997

Our Love,
Esther (and Abraham and Jerry)

Note: There are many collective energetic beings around here:), some more rude which are more "electrical" others more gentle which are more "magnetic" which is just another example of duality like your love ones example of Pacal Votan and Red Queen, which are all just simple Avatars from Mars and Venus...

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_that_is_gold_does_not_glitter
Great poem Lahun! Somehow it triggered on me an old Zen say that we usually only see the Golden Windows of our neighbors and forgeting our own Golden Windows that perceived by the neighbors in the moment that we change our reference from observer to being observed. What I want to say is that the Gold that Glitter is the Gold of our Soul, and since everyone comes from the Soul, then all Gold is Gilttering.
Agreed dear one!

When we are in sync with the fundamental archetypes of life here on Earth, we are in sync with creation, & in sync with heart. As you began to elaborate though I think there are many more facets to the connections! Earth, Milky Way, Sun, Moon, are an essential foundation though, almost like the four pillars or four directions. Anyway enough rambling. Thank you for the reminder loved one!

/Peace|Love\
Joe
Hi Joe,

Thanks for sharing!

Personaly, I feel that being aware of the Moon, Sun, Four Winds is the first step like learning to write with letters a,b,c... The same with writing that after a while we are writing without being conscious on the individual letters, we will also live from the Heart without being conscious on the Moon, Sun and so forth...since we learned the Art of acceptance of the Heart through time... Time is not a cage trap, Time is the Heart beat of the universe expansion...

RSS

Today's 13 Moon date & Kin

• Find your Kin!
  • Explore your Galactic Archetype

Our Sponsors

Special thanks to Lois Farrington Hunt, Kin 196 for her generous support.

If you value this site please support us with a donation.

Latest Activity

BEN updated their profile
Wednesday
Ryan updated their profile
Tuesday
b. Hope updated their profile
Tuesday
Queenie Combrinck posted photos
Sep 5
Queenie Combrinck posted photos
Sep 5

© 2017   Created by Foundation for the Law of Time.   Powered by