Time exists when there is the motion of particles. When thinking stops, one enters the timeless realms. 

Are there some religions based on existing within time, leading to various calendars etc and other religions based on separating awareness from thought?

Most of the the Law of Time seems to be about projecting consciousness outwards towards dreams and people and places instead of abiding in the realm prior to dreams, people, places and even this planet... the realm of pure being with nothing to do, think, know, measure, observe, evaluate as good or bad, ascensional or degenerate, etc.

You need to be a member of galacticSpacebook to add comments!

Join galacticSpacebook

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• in an ancient teaching there is a way of evading time or the archetypical construct of it , they call it stalking , a way to follow animals for the hunt or unsuspecting people, even theft . stepping outside of time so you will not / won't get noticed. my teacher told me about it after commiting it and nobody asked any questions about it afterwards doing it when i was precent.   maybee this is not what you where aiming for but i just had to tell you.

This reply was deleted.
Live Support