In Lak'ech! The 13 Moon Calendar is the gateway to the New Time - and any new kin that we activate need to learn the 13 Moon calendar to enter the synchronic order! Many of us have experience showing the calendar to new people, and many of us do not! So let's share our experience and new perspectives!

You need to be a member of galacticSpacebook to add comments!

Join galacticSpacebook

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We are the change that we have been waiting to BE. Now it is time to Be and Do as we are. When we choose to have eyes to see and ears to hear We will change our Minds which will change our world. The Dream-spell Syncronometer is a tool for us to Direct our life force energy in any way We Will it. Our Now depends on it. Namaste In-lakesh.

• EN ESPAÑOL:

ESTOY DE ACUERDO CON PAUL ENLAZADOR 6, QUE LAS 13LUNAS DE 28 DIAS ES UNA VIDA MAGNIFICA Y MARAVILLOSA, TODOS DEBEMOS CANTAR LAS 13 LUNAS ,TODOS DEBEMOS CAMINARLAS Y TRANSMITIRLAS, POR QUE VALUM VOTAN ,LOS MENSAJEROS DEL NUEVO TIEMPO , BOLOM IK, Y AHORA LA LIDER DEL PUEBLO DE OMA MAMA OMA REINA ROJA NOS TRAJERON LOS INSTRUMENTOS DE LA LIBERTAD Y LO HACEN EN SERVICIO YAMOR INCONDICIONAL PARA TODOS DESEANDO QUE RESUCITEN MAS TRIBUS DEL TIEMPO CONCIENTES PASO A PASO DE LAS 13 LUNAS VIVIENDOLAS.

Y CREO QUE PODEMOS HACER USO DE LA ALQUIMIA MENTAL Y DEL SYN CRHONOTRON Y NOOSFERA PARA INFLUENCIAR AL VATICANO Y QUE ACEPTEN EL SINCRONARIO ,POR QUE TODO ES POSIBLE COMO TAMBIEN HUNAB KU SABE TODO COMO HACERLO Y QUE EL PUEBLO Y LA MASA CRITICA LOGRANDOLO ENLOS JARDINES Y DEMAS INSTALACIONES 1320, LO HACEMOS, AHLA ES CLEMENTE Y MISERICORDIOSO, Y SU TIEMPO YA ESTA AQUI Y AHORA.

GRACIAS 

INLAKECH

• Yes i think so, the 13 moon, its magnific.

We can change the old calendar with mental alchimist, together but decided, i want to be with people like this, thank you

inlakech

• I find it facinating that the first two people to reply here, are world-Bridgers. ;)
    This thread is one that would be great to keep active. There are many handy analogies etc that we use to help explain and understand this amazing tool for the evolution of our consiousness.
    I am preparing for my next workshop on 11 Moon, but will hopefully synchronize to pop on and share what I can. M

You are right, finding easy and effective ways to understanding the synchronometer is essential to entering into the synchronic order. ;)

Much love beautiful tribe,
    Mark
    • Simplicity is the key. There is a tendency to get caught up in the magnificent symmetry until one is babbling like a demented mathematician.

13 moons, 28 days is the start.

20 glyphs and 13 tones is the embellishment.

Dreamspell is the key.

Disengaging from the Gregorian calendar pulls the plug on wetiko.

• This is a wonderful topic. It would seem that one focus in our shifting to the 13 Moon Calendar as a new standard is that we achieve 'quality' of participation more so than quantity. In this way we may affect an authentic and lasting shift, qualitatively, that will have its extension through and across the broader human population. This 'critical mass', of which we are all included, serves as the anchor for the New Time. The 13 Moon Calendar provides the basis and foundation of our collective creative work during this transition period and beyond, or, as W Paul Blakey/6*CIMI puts it, "the basis for a magical life."

• It seems unlikely that the 13 Moon calendar is going to replace the Gregorian within my lifetime. Having said that I am not at all pessimistic since truth has its own way of forming roots.

For me the 13 Moon calendar and the Law of Time information is the basis for a magical life. 

• I too have found that following the 13 Moon Calendar and the study of Dreamspell has opened the way for a magical life and an attutude of unlimited possibility; Definitely has enhanced the quality of life I experience and Joy I feel..its something I am eager to share and do so when the opportunity arises. .

For Sure: The basis for a magical Life

This reply was deleted.
Live Support