runes

so I have decided to keep track of the runes.  I have made my own set and this will help actualize it into the calendar.   today's rune is ehwaz. it represents the horse. the calendar says its the union of horse and rider that refines the throne. in my book, it says horses were like status. The bigger and more powerful the horse the higher your stature. But it didn't have to be a horse. It mentions being buried with your horse, too. it mentions poor people being buried with strong shoes to help them in their journey. Kings would be buried with their ships, and if you weren't a king but still important, you could be buried with your horse. I think it represents your ability to move around in this world, monitarily, physically, metaphysically. Today, the horse could be an expensive luxury or sports car. My ehwaz energy is in my truck. it could also be my shoes, or even this calendar, as It is a vehicle for understanding. That rainbow we all saw is part of what that vehicle can do.... what is your ehwaz energy? how do you get around, and how does it affect your stature in society? you don't need an expensive car, your ehwaz can just be an effective way to get around.

You need to be a member of galacticSpacebook to add comments!

Join galacticSpacebook

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• SO i have some interesting things going on with my ehwaz energy....  a few moons ago i lost my bike, but it later transformed into a rug.... with some cool geometries on it...  recently (last week), I expended a bit of resources to get my truck registered and to pass smog, and it blew a head gasket soon after all that was completed!  ugh! I felt down about my ehwaz energy. I supposed this would be something about me strengthening my way of getting around or making my legs stronger, and in my lightsaber practice, I was introduced to and also spontaneously sought out this wu shu style and began studying it.  It is just chinese martial arts but I found that the legs were used in a lot more ways than I had used before, even in my past tae kwon do practice.  I have been thinking of ehwaz and intoning it lately, and now I just go for walks!  I had found that after a week of going through some basic stances, and in addition to giving some active energy to ehwaz, that it's easier to walk around.  That made me think that this process can help my truck and bike situation too!  Now I Know there are  many ways to enhance this energy  but this was how it went for me. any thoughts?

• :-)

...it would seem you have good attunement with your spirit, & it's prompting you with the necessary guidelines true to you, I wouldn't want to interfere with that!

Your referencing Chinese martial arts tells me you're familiar with the breathing & meridian workings, complement that with what you know about becoming a "planetary shaman", your body is the Earth's body....

• Look at the rune image: it is 2 horses, nose to nose..... twins..... now, explore the associations with Twins...... the Marissa, the Double, Diablo, mirroring......etznab.......in Dynamics of Time, the 18th "chapter", parallel universes, your Other... in Tarot, the 6th Atu, the Brothers.....Gemini.....BILOCATION, a key exercise (CHC 2)!

• 2175988397?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024To access a Rune's "meaning", posture & sounding: originally the runes were intoned/spoken/annunciated, their value then resonated & re-informed the en-chanter...ehwaz is a vowel, therefore special in its sonic value, as are Ansuz, Isa, Othila, Uruz.... vowels, in any "language" system, reference Star/stellar energetic values...      here is an image of a "rune posture" for Ehwaz, derived from Edred Thorsson's teachings....  in this context the body is an antenna contorted for cosmic reception...           

• Have you drew any more runes recently? Creating a set to draw from has been an intention I've set recently. Until that day, rune divination through nature (clouds, landscape, animals) is my main source of inspiration.

Last week Sowelo made a prominent entrance, as in the Northern Hemisphere we are experiencing the Summer Solstice. The Sowelo rune has always brought me hope, signifying the rising sun through the darkest of nights.

Best,

In Lak'ech.

• i havent really been drawing them, but i have been referencing them in the almanac. and in some books i have on the subject.  they are fun to make and if you look they are all over nature, and everything we build on this planet.  there are more than just the futhark, but those are the set i use.  they are fun to make to.  you could make them out of stone like i did for my last set, or wood.  try to find an ash, elm, or yew.  i really like the layer from the dreamspell in interpreting the runes now.

This reply was deleted.
Live Support