When taken as a whole, our knowledge is a vast storehouse of revolutionarily useful and radically transformative information! May this Forum become a veritable library for all those who wish to learn about Permaculture!

Views: 479

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Permaculture is the way forward which will take us back to a animistic lifestyle, but on a unified global consciousness level - yes wellcome the new holonomic permacultural cosmologies jayhoo :::)
weave a dream cos we've a dream!

Imagine that the noosphere is a boiling mass of sunspot activated plasma and that we are the roots or grounding wires for a particular harmonic structure that is transforming us into something we cannot imagine.

The One Straw Revolution by Masanobu Fukuoka, heard it's a good explanation on how simple life on our Planet Earth really could be!

Please post resources on permaculture. And also geodesic domes!

In love

Setting an intention that this is a direction I wish to grow in ^^

Hello!
I am new to this forum, but I decided to join not only because of the Mayan influence but because this Permaculture discussion was featured as a forum topic. I recently moved to Portugal from the Netherlands to start a small scale farm based on the natural farming (Fukuoka) and permaculture principles. My main focus won't be food production, even though it's an important element, but to start a reseach and innovation center and demo ground to connect agro-ecology to other sectors like engineering, architecture and design to accelerate the transition towards a circular economy.

I was happy to read that the European Union adopted today the main goals of the ‎CircularEconomy‬. Read about the EU package here: europa.eu/!bT89Dh and how waste becomes a resource: http://europa.eu/!nu77Wj

I think it's a good sign that the focus on that level also shifts towards resource efficiency and circular design processes.

I hope more people will join this movement because I believe it's the only way forward for us on this planet.

With love,
Lynn

oh inlakech

its nice to read that some kin is doing some gardening in portugal.  im in portugal since 4 years nearly.  been invovled in many projects here.  especially around ciombra region.  where about is your space?

i had a peace garden going in poland too for a while, but i left that project due to any factors. mostly poland was not the place for me and it was quite a struggle with the general mentality.  the local people just didnt understand what all the funky permaculture was about and all the strange people coming into their village suddenly didnt go down to well.  the ayahuasca ceremonies, regular sweat lodges, healing gathering and so on i wont even get into :) 
the deciding factor to leave, for me, was when my dogs were poisoned.  that was jusst too much and we decided to leave the project for another age perhaps :)  it was a great learning experience for sure though.  i bsically proved to myself how easy it all is.  and i realized how much nonsense the permaculture establishment puts out there trying to make it all sound like some kind of voodoo magick only for the initiated. bleh.  institutionalized consciousness is very pervasive ;)

well u can check out wot we did here:
http://crest13.org/profiles/gardens/poland.html

It would be great to hear more about your project. are you actually starting an "official" peace garden?  are you alone on the project or is it a family project or perhaps you are going more for a small community?  If you are open to cocreation i have a whole bag of various heirloom seeds :) 

yeah let us know a bit more!  viva portugal!

aho kin 75 flying high

I am so sorry for the loss of your dogs, that's a terrible thing! I have two dogs of my own and they are my friends and fellow adventurers on my travels. I hope you don't have to go through something like that again. 

I don't think I start an offcial peace garden. My approach may be a little different than the existing establishment. The plot I placed an offer on is small (1.7ha) but has various types of landscpes, plants and trees already. I am creating a food forest, polyculture olive orchard, work spaces and a small sustainable home build with hempcrete and other organic material. My aim is to apply circular design to agriculture practices and therefore you have to collaborate with people from different sectors from the beginning of the design process instead of in segmented phases which is the case in our existing linear model. Another purpose I have is to raise consciousness among Western Millenials and younger generations about our conditoined consumptive behavior. I believe I have to package the message in a way they are willing to receive it, which is often not the case at the moment. So there lays another opportunity for me personally.

I am based near Coja, Arganil and by myself, but never alone :) I will collaborate with many people from Western Europe as well as Portugal. It's great to hear about your seeds! I will reach out to you again about that.

Keep the vibes up.

Love,

Lynn

ah coja.  i spent over a year just south of arganil, near a lil mountai village called colmeal - u may know it.  well yeah anytime u up for some collaboration let me know.

may the open universe forever inspire you to open :) ever more.  bless

The best book series I have seen on right land relationship is the Ringing Cedar Series. Reading about Anastasia and the way man may live on Earth is a total wonder and joy. Get to book 4 for the most marvelous account of creation's start.

I love how she describes mankind's purpose as building the whole Earth as a paradise garden, the brilliance of which will be a dream beyond any comparison in the whole universe. 

https://www.ringingcedars.com

This is my Wife and I's life plan. To get acres of Earth and start dedicating that area to the paradise dream. Talking to the animals and stars....

RSS

Today's 13 Moon date & Kin

• Find your Kin!
  • Explore your Galactic Archetype

Our Sponsors

Special thanks to Lois Farrington Hunt, Kin 196 for her generous support.

If you value this site please support us with a donation.

Latest Activity

Maria Teresa Rodriguez added a discussion to the group Ondas Encantadas
Thumbnail

ONDA ENCANTADA DEL HUMANO AMARILLO-12

ONDA ENCANTADA DEL HUMANO AMARILLO-12Poder de la Libre Voluntad(Desde el día 23 de agosto hasta el…See More
yesterday
Prema Bhakti Dasa commented on Randy Bruner's blog post It's About Time - The Great American Eclipse (Parts 2&3)
"Haribol!!! Verry nice we are all very excited about this opportunity to watch an eclipse so close…"
Saturday
James C Snowden posted a discussion
Saturday
Owl Sun updated their profile
Friday
James C Snowden joined Byron Roelofsz's group
Thumbnail

The Skywalker Project

Dedicated to grounding the frequencies of the Synchronic codes and Light codes, the project was…See More
Friday
James C Snowden joined Shawn AroundTheWorld's group
Thumbnail

Galactic Activation Portals

Welcome to Galactic Activation Portals group. Information regarding this group is forth coming. In…See More
Friday
James C Snowden joined Foundation for the Law of Time's group
Friday
James C Snowden joined John Molina's group
Friday

© 2017   Created by Foundation for the Law of Time.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Support