1993-2000=7 years of prophecy; 2004-2011=7 years mystery of the stone; 2013-2020=what? What do we call the current cycle which ends on July 24 2020?

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this is such an intelligent question, friend Levi, and there are so many

different systems of seeing, and points on different time systems

to describe what defines a cycle's beginning and ending.

the tradition that this vessel is most familiar with is western astrology,

and while i still cannot really answer off of the top of my head...

since you've isolated that date, i'm certainly going to look into it now.

but now that i think of it, there are some planetary trends that have been going on for a few years that are about to change and it should be noticable to more than psychics...

Neptune and Uranus in each others' sign for many years.

a mutual reception pattern that enhanced the energies of aquarius/uranus

(revolution, upheaval, new inventions, technological innovation,humans recognizing each other as one race, one family, the things of the eleventh house)

and neptune/pisces

(end of cycle realisations, oil, addiction, delusion, self undoing, spiritual highs,the mystical, and of course the energy of the Avatar of the age.  Pisces is deep and yet, we all sense the deep mystical flow of it.)

we exist at a cusp point where the end of the pisces age coincides with the beginning of the aquarius age, heralded for decades.  even this very site is a manifestation of the aquarian energy, Aquarius is the New Age, literally.

Uranus is about to transit out of (sydereal) Pisces into fiery and explosive Aries.

Soon.  we will all notice it.

The "E -SPEED FILM" of the "Handyin", which speed on the Body and Mind and burn out the Soul-(+=Spirituality!), comes like: "Handyin in my Brain is like Cocaine in my Brain",

and this Cycle is in my  consideration the deciding 10th. as last century,

where they create+blocked the Love(DemocracyCommunism)-Creativity(Anarchism)+ Spirituality(NewAge/Fascism)- Energy, too!

And then the spiritual golden 20th., the super "5 G" "E- speedy" 30th.than we create again the bloody 40th., and than the fat 50th.+traumaworking psychedelic 60., rocky 70., puncy 80. till to the hard 90. and crazy 00. comes again, to earn and controll the Humankind more and more in all, when we don´t stop it with our Love(Body), Creativity(Spirit) + Spirituality(Soul) more and more in one, while in this faster moving Earth-Axe+=Polarity(+ ours ,too) changing time, too!

a mind on fire is an asset

RSS

Today's 13 Moon date & Kin

• Find your Kin!
  • Explore your Galactic Archetype

Our Sponsors

Special thanks to Lois Farrington Hunt, Kin 196 for her generous support.

If you value this site please support us with a donation.

Living Time Science by Stephanie South/Red Queen

13:20:Frequency:Shift blog by Stephanie South/Red Queen

Notre Dame: Synchronicity and Symbolism

1.31.10.12: Yellow Electric Human, Kin 172 A wave of sadness rippled through the planetary body today as we watched the magnificent cathedral of Notre Dame go up in flames on Planetary Moon 12,  Kin 172: Yellow Electric Human/April 15, 2019. … Continue reading

Enter Galactic Holomind: a New Timespace

1.31.9.17: Kin 149: Red Rhythmic Moon The non egoic state of mind is the gateway to galactic holomind and meditation. When you are nobody at all, God is present; the Great Beyond is staring you in the face. … This … Continue reading

Latest Activity

Malaclypse the Elder commented on Volker Görke's photo
Thumbnail

Funktionsbeschreibung Raumharmonisierer

"this is the sort of thing that i know in twelve months i will probably understand. as of this…"
Thursday
Malaclypse the Elder commented on TI-Nui's photo
Thumbnail

Music Logo

"this music is enhancing my morning. i'm glad that i stumbled onto it and followed the…"
Thursday
Mikuak Rai joined RuBen SkyWalker's group
Tuesday
VJ Pathfinder posted a video

Roerich Pact. Peace Through Culture

The documentary is dedicated to the problem of preservation of cultural values and the topicality of the Roerich Pact in the modern world. It shows the foota...
Monday
VJ Pathfinder posted a blog post
Monday
VJ Pathfinder joined Sieger Galactic Skywalker's group
Thumbnail

13:20 Peacegarden Lung Ta (Spain)

LocationBioregion of the Warrior, Spain, natural park La Garrotxa, nearby a town called Olot in the…See More
Apr 14
VJ Pathfinder joined John Molina's group
Thumbnail

Social Media Workgroup

Don't resist the revolution, get involved! The technosphere is our creation, so let's embrace that…See More
Apr 14
VJ Pathfinder posted a blog post
Apr 14

© 2019   Created by Foundation for the Law of Time.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Support