New Language = New Experience

I've been having astonishing results with formulating a Quantum Language. Basically, allowing myself to freely express every nuance of my being, no matter how immature or inappropriate it may seem, I have tuned into a very subtle realm where there is an instant "participation effect" in the 3D world, with other people. I guess a way of fast tracking it is by talking to yourself in public... maybe the grocery store... have an audible conversation with yourself as if you were talking to a spirit guide or you were all alone, having big spiritual revelations. For example, I asked things out loud like "If my lucid dream last night was correct, this world is totally malleable and responds instantly to the slightest intention... am I the only one here who's psychic?" I felt my ego clench in confusion and then gently flow into my being as I knew several "strangers" were able to hear my otherworldly questions.... If you're REALLY shy, go into a public bathroom stall and ask these questions as someone is on their way out... :) So basically, the idea is, this behavior will spark a series of thoughts afterwards... now, when these thoughts bring in concrete details such as colours, objects or words: look for an opportunity to speak one of these words in a conversation with whoever you encounter... (friends, family, co-workers etc...) I've noticed that people somehow intuitively open the space right up... as if they are aware of the exercise you are doing... which they are! So, this exercise basically dissolves duality at its core, it's hilarious and invigorating to participate in, and it's super meditative and rewarding. I would love to hear about anyone else's experiences! Quick summary: 1. Talk out loud in public, asking out-of-this-world Spiritual, Hyperdimensional Questions in order to re-wire the ego at its root. 2. Pay attention to your thoughts in the following hours, usually after you've left the place of public "conversation" 3. Make note of any concrete aspects of the new stream of thoughts (colours, symbols, names, places, day signs etc...) 4. Humbly integrate these new words into your next few conversations! ... and watch the magic unfold! Thanks for reading! Ryan

You need to be a member of galacticSpacebook to add comments!

Join galacticSpacebook

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.
Live Support