Kin 141: Red Spectral Dragon on Red Overtone Dragon Moon Day 26

Today, we have a plethora of Elevens!  Today is toned by the Eleventh Spectral Tone.  The G-Force for today is sealed by Eleven 11.8 (Galactic Monkey)  Today’s Challenge/Antipode is 11.11, Galactic Signature of Valum Votan.  The letters in Valum Votan add up to  141, todays Kin (1.11).  Also, today, there are  Eleven days until Solstice (Winter Solstice for 90% of us) on Dec. 21, 2009.  Even today’s date:  10 + 12 + 2 + 9 = 33 (=Kin 13.7), the Mystic number composed of 3 Elevens.  At this moment, it is 11.11 a.m. in the Heart of New Zealand.  All of this is occcurring on the 11th day of Wavespell 11, coded by Seal 11:  the Monkey a.k.a. the Magician 🙂 

The Code Spell for Kin 141:  Red Spectral Dragon states:  “I Dissolve in order to Nurture.  Releasing Being, I seal the input of Birth with the Spectral Tone of Liberation.  I am Guided by my own power doubled.”

The Postulate for 1.11 is:  “The social structures mandated by the Law of Time are telepathic structures of knowing as well.  The integration of biological living patterns in the correct timing frequency, with the pursuit of the creation of mental structures of prolonged duration, will endow the species with a collective telepathic awareness presently unknown.”

Red Dragon Seal 1, the Dragon, belongs to the Cardinal Family which guards the ‘telepathic protectorate zone’ of the Northern Regions of our Earth, and her Throat Chakra.  Seal 1correlates to Neptune and Circuit Two which it shares with Venus.

ALPHA 26  is in ‘synch’ with today’s tone of Liberation, with it’s action of  RELEASE,and in synch with the Cardinal Family’s Chakra:  Throat ‘My Country is he Unborn Ultimate Sphere.  I Release the Double-Extended Electron at the South Pole.”  We have begun the first part of the Overtone Moon’s last Telepathic Quantum with the power of extra synchronicity.  Next, envision/build the Right side of the Radion Cube.

Telektonon Day 26 (13 x 2)  is all about the Galactic Power of Time:  13.   “OXLAHUNTIKU:  The Summoning of the conscious power of 13″ .  “With the power of the 13 feminine Oxlahuntiku, we send the telecosmic power of 13 to Pacal Votan to help him  complete his conscious power of  Prophecy: 7.”  (The 13.7 was evoked earlier by today’s Gregorian date).

With only 2 days remaining in  Moon 5,  it’s helpful to be aware that we are awakening the 5tharticulation of this year’s Bolon Tiku.  Imagine Empowering energy Radiating through  the Right Elbow of  the 6th Lord of The Ring:  “Awesome Vast Blue Sky“.

On the topic of Blue and Sky, here is a Mystery to ponder:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1234430/Mystery-spiral-blue-light-display-hovers-Norway.html What do you think of this unnatural looking  blue phenomenon in the sky above Norway?

All of the Elevens happening  today on Kin 1.11  warrant a few words from Channel 1, page 11of   “Book of the Timespace”: 

Space is an infinitely locatable point.”  “Time is the universal factor of synchronization.”  “ATimeSpace is a template of reality requiring organization of, by and for evolving intelligence.”  “We take it for granted, but…Planet Earth…is a highly complex organization of  Timespace that has evolved.”  Our Earth Matrix is a type of training program, and in 2012  “this particular Timespace matrix dissolves and a new Timespace phases in;  the coming  “Sixth  Sun of Consciousness.”

John Lennon,  White Planetary Wizard (a G.A.P.)  died 19 years and 2 days ago.  Some quotes from this visionary hero are appropriate for today’s themes:  “Possession isn’t 9/10th of the law.  It’s 9/10th of the problem!”  “Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.”  “All you need is Love.”  “Love and Peace are eternal.”   🙂

N.S.  1. 22. 5. 26    Kin 141

You need to be a member of galacticSpacebook to add comments!

Join galacticSpacebook

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.
Live Support