Islam Is Mathematics

Yesterday night while watching for the 3rd time Cloud Atlas movie (so awesome) numbers were

pulsing in my mind. I came to this beutiful location to meet my perfect antipode friend kin 47 who helped me in mixing some songs i recorded. Arrived on kin 98 and leaving today kin 104.

18.7 .... 4.13 then 187 + 413 = 600 Blast! a Hundred times power cube bursted in my head.

Then realizations came. We are living the Telektonon Cube after the 16 year trip, which is fractal to Valum Votans initiation at entering the cube when he got out with the 20 tablets.

Now we had made a telepathic collective exploration of the cube that lasted 16 years and it is about to be completed. Next year will be the year we , as a unified conciussness , exit the cube and enter the Navigation Tower. I got some transmission yesterday coming from the frecuency 17 that said something like "tell everyone that the Tower of Navigation is full of codes and Numbers awaiting everyone for this coming year, The Cube will burst again, the power of Evolution and Synchronocity will be expanded"

So it is important to understand the experience with numbers we all had while in school and highschool.

Most of humanity leaves school with a dislike sense on mathematics and they relate working with numbers to this stage of their life which they dont necessarily want to come back to.

But it is number who gives our mind the powers of self unification, multidimensional integration and exponential expantion. I can realize that while working every day on the 441 Matrix.

Getting mathematics back is like getting our time/mind back, is a power that was taken out of us and now we are getting it back.

Islam Is Mathematics!

You need to be a member of galacticSpacebook to add comments!

Join galacticSpacebook

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.
Live Support