Hi everyone!

Because Rainer Solar Storm fron PAN-Germany recently died, his wife Monika Resonant Hand is making the German calendar for the coming 8 Seed year. She's learning how the computer works and also with Rainer's spirit behind her making the calendar. But she needs some help - someone to check  if all the codes are right and also help with the texts. It would help if you speak German.

I'm thinking of Rob Spectral Eagle from Switzerland - he might be able to help. Does anyone know where to find him? Email address or telephone number?

Thank!

In Lak'ech,

Marjon~205 from PAN-Holland

You need to be a member of galacticSpacebook to add comments!

Join galacticSpacebook

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Wiktor! As i hoped, Rob Spectral Eagle came to the rescue and i'm sure they will be printed by now :-)

• Well, as it turned out, Monika from PAN-Germany figured it out herself, no help, and got them printed in time as well, so we're very proud of her :-) Thank you  Navegador Galactico and Wiktor Witas for answering to my call- kin-credits coming your way... :-)

Wiktor, did you finally meet Monika on the Day Out Of Time?

Sorry i always forget to check galactic spacebook...

In Lak'ech,

Marjon~205
      PAN-Holland

• PAN Germany meeting is at Day Out Of Time - when I'm there, I'll bring this up to point.

Greetings to PAN-Holland :)

Wiktor 132 Yellow Lunar Human
  • Hi! i just finished a synchronometer in Argentina, i cant help you with german language but i can send you images if you need any or anything else you think would be helpful just let me know!

• Thank you Navegador Galactico - i just saw the message, little late... but Rob Spectral Eagle came to the rescue and all is fine :-) Cannot get hold of Monika, but i'm sure the German calendars will be printed by now :-)

This reply was deleted.
Live Support