Hi All Galactic Spacebookers,

After many hours of exhaustive searching online, I'm still unable to find a copy of Volume 1 of the Cosmic History Chronicles. I realise that the LOT website says its out of print...but I just know that there is a copy out there for me.

If you have one that you're done with or know someone that has one sitting on their shelf gathering dust I'm willing to generously compensate so that I can soak up this knowledge.  I'm getting very clear signals that I need to read this book!

If anyone can help I would be eternally grateful!

Best wishes everyone,

Catherine

Kin 203 Blue Galactic Night

You need to be a member of galacticSpacebook to add comments!

Join galacticSpacebook

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As of May 5th, 2014, do you have a copy yet? If not, I can pdf a copy for you.

• Perhaps this would be a good opportunity to crowd source some money to have the first volume reprinted?

• I am trying to get a copy of all the books, but especially the first one, and I don't have a Kindle to read an eBook. 

• i feel that it would be really nice if someone could copy theirs into a pdf format so that it is available here for all to read :-D 

• Search for Flaviah Motta on facebook and ask her, she might have one, do it quick before she leaves the garden. good luck!

• hi, if you go to the lawoftime site, under cosmic history chronicles tab, at the bottom book one can be downloaded as a free pdf.

cheryl kin,2

• Good find! This is actually the Workbook that goes along with Volume 1 - but Volume 1 itself is now available for Pre-Order as an eBook: http://www.lawoftime.org/bookstore.html#CHe

• Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for the tip!  I've been looking for CHC Vol. I also.  I didn't find the actual book as a pdf, but I did find the "workbook" for it on the FLT website.  Gives me something to look into until I locate a copy of the book.

In Lakech,

Alice

Yellow self-existing human

• Hey there, did You check youtube?  There  are some parts of CHC posted on in audio version I know printed copy is the best, but audio is better than nothing. Hope you find what  you looking for.

Agnes kin225

This reply was deleted.
Live Support