On p.11 of the 13 moon almanac it says "every year you are one of the four solar seals of your earth family (page 20 [mistake]) and one of the thirteen galactic tones."

But the earth families are on page 18 unless I am mistaken. And presumably I look up my earth family simply by knowing the seal of my galactic signature (birthdate)?

Views: 268

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Terrence!

Yes it is a mistake... the page number. And yes, you would know your earth family by knowing your seal. I can see you are a Star so you are in the Signal Family so you will have Night, Star, Skywalker or Mirror years. I'm sure you know this already but you know what year you are in by looking at your last birthday and that is what year you are in! So if your birthday was today, you would be in your Planetary Skywalker year and next year you would be in a Spectral Mirror year.

Forgive me if you already know that!

Blessings

I dont know much about years in the Law of Time at all. Everything you said was above me. I know all 13 moons by heart. I know the 7 radial plasmas. 

I dont know the 20 solar seals and I am completely in the dark about the years. 

I suppose there might be 52 different total years because 365 times 260 = 52 years and there is no repetition of kin and 13-moon day over 52 years. But any info/references on this are appreciated.

ok! Give me half an hour and I shall explain best i can ;-)

well it takes a while for it all to sink in...I know how you feel! 

So... you know how each day has a seal and a tone? Today is planetary skywalker... we can feel the energy of today as a planetary skywalker day. Anyone who had a birthday today would have the energy of planetary skywalker for that year until their next birthday. I suppose you could compare it to numerology, you are in a 5 year or a 6 year etc

You can check what year you are in by looking at your almanac and finding your birthday OR looking at the Law of Time website

http://www.lawoftime.org/decode/index.php

and entering in your birthday ie if you were born 1st of October 1970 then you would enter October - 1 - 2013 (your last birthday) and it will tell you what year you are in. You will go into a different year , a different energy, on your next birthday. 

As you are in the Signal Family, you only ever have either a Star, Skywalker, Night or Mirror years. It always follows the red, white, blue, yellow sequence... so if you are in a skywalker year , you know the following will be a mirror year. 

Hope that's clear!

Regarding "you know how each day has a seal and a tone" - I see an odd contradiction. If today is planetary skywalker, then if we break down "planetary skywalker", we know that planetary is a tone... so the tone precedes the seal when you speak it. Actually, now that I think about it, in the Tzolkin, the tone actually is first. We move from left to right to select a particular tone, then we go vertically down 20 seals... and that is why it is called "13:20" not "20:13" ... ok , so I would word your statement as "each day has a tone and seal" to preserve the order of how it is spoken and how we move through the Tzolkin.

My year is "Year of the Blue Lunar Storm " ... Lunar is Tone 2. I guess storm is a seal? At any rate "storm" is not one of "Star, Skywalker, Night or Mirror "

I was born May 11, 1969 and the screenshot my decode is here:

the Blue Lunar Storm year was a Blue Lunar Storm year for everyone. We are currently in a Yellow Galactic Seed year but everyone is going through their own personal years also. You were born a yellow overtone star and you were a yellow overtone star until your 1st birthday when you became a Red Rhythmic Skywalker. 

So, on your birthday in 2013 you became Yellow Planetary Star and we are all in a Galactic Seed Year.

The years that we all experience together as a whole like this year Galactic Seed are the seals from the Gateway Family - Seed, Moon, Wizard and Storm. You will see this on page 278 of your almanac

I love that you are explaining all this in detail, Paula. It's interesting to see how others are learning the Law of Time, and all of us have our own ways of seeing things!

This year I am a Magnetic Warrior, and I was born an Electric Warrior. So do you keep your original galactic signature as your birth energy, and then you evolve through your families? I'm still a bit confused about this. :/

Sorry Paul! Wasn't well...nice to meet a fellow Warrior!

We sure do have our own ways of seeing things...

You are an Electric Warrior and always will be but the energy of each year will have a different energy to it... say if you are in a Dragon year you may be birthing lots of new projects or ideas for example.

So, is your birthday the 14th of May? We are in the Cardinal Family and if you are a Magnetic Warrior on your birthday, then on your next birthday you will be a Lunar Dragon.... then the next year an Electric Worldbridger etc etc! But you are always an Electric Warrior no matter what...

Hope this helps...

RSS

Today's 13 Moon date & Kin

• Find your Kin!
  • Explore your Galactic Archetype

Our Sponsors

Special thanks to Lois Farrington Hunt, Kin 196 for her generous support.

If you value this site please support us with a donation.

Living Time Science by Stephanie South/Red Queen

13:20:Frequency:Shift blog by Stephanie South/Red Queen

Tower of Babel: Stepping out of History

1.32.2.22: Blue Spectral Night If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.–Lao Tzu This world is fleeting. Imagination is Eternal. New consciousness is born from Divine Imagination. The place where fresh solutions arise. Today … Continue reading

Shifting Timelines: Returning to the Heart of Time

1.32.1.10, Kin 23: Blue Planetary Night Interdimensional Memory Mission.                                                               … Continue reading

Latest Activity

VJ Pathfinder posted a blog post
Sep 5
Maria Teresa Rodriguez added a discussion to the group Ondas Encantadas
Thumbnail

ONDA ENCANTADA DEL CAMINANTE DEL CIELO ROJO-15

ONDA ENCANTADA DEL CAMINANTE DEL CIELO ROJO-15Poder del Espacio(Desde el día 3 hasta el 15 de…See More
Sep 1
VJ Pathfinder updated their profile
Aug 27
VJ Pathfinder posted videos
Aug 26
Rayvn Star updated their profile
Aug 22
Maria Teresa Rodriguez added a discussion to the group Ondas Encantadas
Thumbnail

ONDA ENCANTADA DEL SOL AMARILLO-15-BIS-UPC Corregidas

ONDA ENCANTADA DEL SOL AMARILLO-15Poder del Fuego Universal(Desde el día 21 de agosto hasta el 2 de…See More
Aug 21
Maria Teresa Rodriguez replied to Maria Teresa Rodriguez's discussion ONDA ENCANTADA DEL SOL AMARILLO-15 in the group Ondas Encantadas
"EN EL ENLACE SIGUIENTE DE LA ONDA ENCANTADA DEL SOL AMARILLO-15-BIS, ESTÁ LA ONDA CON LAS…"
Aug 21
Maria Teresa Rodriguez replied to Maria Teresa Rodriguez's discussion ONDA ENCANTADA DEL SOL AMARILLO-15 in the group Ondas Encantadas
"EN EL ENLACE SIGUIENTE DE LA ONDA ENCANTADA DEL SOL AMARILLO-15-BIS, ESTÁ LA ONDA CON LAS…"
Aug 21

© 2019   Created by Foundation for the Law of Time.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Support