Do I live what I believe?

Good morning all! Thought I might share my reflections on the wisdom question this morning- "Do I Live what I Believe?" I believe I am a child of God, do I live as a child of God? Do I live in Paradise? Do I live in a state of wonder, gratitude and grace? Do I return to Love and sink into the arms of the Divine? Do I surrender into the flow of my life? This is an ongoing process of letting go, and letting God. Allowing the Universe to surprise me in the game of peek-a-boo. Giggling non-stop at the fun of the game. If I'm not having fun in the game, then I have forgotten that all of it is a game. From my position on the board, I can play well but I am limited. There are place on the board I have yet to discover, from where I may find powerful options, flexibility, and resources readily accessible. Today, because I believe I am a child of God, I choose to live as I believe, choose to live as a child of God. I ask God to open up the path for me to enhance my position on the board. I ask the Power of Love to transport me to a place (awareness) of greater options, flexibility, and resources. Today I live in a state of wonder, gratitude, and grace.

What are some of your reflections on this question today?

You need to be a member of galacticSpacebook to add comments!

Join galacticSpacebook

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have been consciously aware since the 80's & being drawn into Harmonic Convergence 87' that it was a special flow, and since 2013 I have been applying my gifts towards the movement, healing, & purifying, as all along, all these years, except I have been keeping the calendars of expanded time, after realizing I had been flowing with it all these years anyway. I have been consciously aware of my feelings & what I do create by how i feel, & purposely sending my torus sacred-heart energy from within, with purest intentions & integrity,. far & wide,... to do good for all...

So Happy to see their are so many joined in waves and since 2012' especially &  so many awaking! I believe in my dreams and visions and I know what can be done within each of us.. I haven't sent money to causes, as I had little but grateful for all of it! But I send Lots of Love everyday!!!!!

This reply was deleted.
Live Support