Replies

• I still feel wonderful about this hack.

It's out there, now...

The "One Love" hack

and what is there to fear from One Love?

In my opinion, the greatest hack of all time.

Ain't it cool?

• it's been a few years since i started publicizing the 'one love' hack.

it's still going on, fighting evil in cyberspace. it's much bigger than me, now,

and damn, is it funny!

the best thing about the 'One Love' hack is that it's not an invasive, codebased mal-ware type hack,

but an Infohack. and also, it is magic.

that's how i use the white spectral worldbridger vibration, and i am sure

that i am not the only one of this Kin who has decided to simply employ the 

right hand path of magic, that doesn't need to get all icky or inverted-pentagrammy.

just sharing info with people who don't have access to such, 

and of course, using the power of magic to totally obliterate a wavelength meant to cripple and decieve the world.

i have no way to tell HOW well it's working.  for now...but I know that it's working.

imagine, if you will, that the shadow government created a subliminal bandwidth to imbalance

EVERYONE, a subliminal bandwith in the electromagnetic spectrum.

well, that could be bad, even disastrous for humanity.

It looks like a job for White Spectral Worldbridger.  In the electromagnetic field, 

in that energy that of course extends through and powers EVERYTHING,

our stupid lying governments are actually dullwitted and weak compared to the Source

of that electromagnetic power.  how to counter that arrogance?

with the magic, of course, the right-handed path that Bridges the Worlds.

these Mayan codes must exist to empower people, and bring them together,

:in lakech a voice says, and i agree:

the Rainbow Warrior vision of assisting all humanity in remembering that we are all Kin.

so 

what did I do?

what IS the One Love hack?

it's developing... 

• it has been a while since i posted that image, 

but now, since this computer keeps calling me a White Spectral World Bridger, 

let me take this moment to extend a loving congratulation

to the enlightened ones who "get" this joke, the One Love hack.

congratulations....

• Urban Dictionary: bump

BUMP to bring up somebody's post typically by posting the word "bump" on a message board Can also stand for Bring Up My Post.
    Bump!
  • i like to kick it sharplee!2175990777?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• part of the hist of resist:

skin heads against racial prejudice started in the heat and misery of occupied Germany.

they were also known as Die Meuten of Leipzig.

wherever Hitler Youth went, they usually did whatever they wanted (which was whatever they were told was right to do by their olders, and the Fuhrer.)  but in some neighborhoods they got resisted.  Violently, by Germans who loved their country and could see Hitler for the insane nationalist poison that he was. (the world was to find out.)

• today i read that Generation X is considered the 13th generation to be called American citizens...

i think that such is relevant to future scenarios involving tyranny, Los Conquistadors,false saviours, misogyny and the possibility of Utopian scenarios developing in our lifetimes, rather than more pollution and militarist oppression and intimidation...

many people seem to be enamoured of, or even hypnotized by "serpent man' legends

without thinking of the plight of oppression by others that has been suffered, and is still suffered, in the americas.

Amorah Quan Yin has a great deal to say about that in Pleiadian Perspectives on Human Evolution...

• The original mutants, the beautiful descendants of the angelic beings of Andromeda that starseeded planet 2, maintained the “genetic purity” of their race, experiencing only rare instances of “ugly” or deformed babies, who they continued to kill at once.

Sad, as these were eventuated, precipitated beings.   This is a story of aeons and aeons before life on Earth as we know it began.  A time so long ago that time as we know it does not matter.  The Universe as we know it has expanded.  Cosmic weather has created changes in this solar ring as we know it.  Once massive gravitational influences on Sol have altered the speed of planetary orbits...years and days are not what they are, now, in the same way that Terra’s “Schumann resonance” has been measured as changed.  This information was all channeled by the psychic Amorah Quan Yin, who advised all who took it seriously to use as a shaman’s book.

We can safely call this exohistory, or the history of Terran humanity’s development with the existance of divine and angelic beings of non-Terran origin as part of the mix.

The mutants of Planet 2 grew increasingly arrogant and competitive.

The value systems being rediscovered and evolved spiritually by their forgotten victims were scarcely even remembered by the “beautiful” people, and eventually they were almost completely forgotten....even members within the same class began to compete with one another to determine who was the very best, not just one of the best.

This was due to the influence of Lucifer, the fallen angel, but our ancestors had very little understanding of that powerful and once-innocent arch-angel, and how it had fallen from grace…

It would take the dispensation of the Urantia Book in 1934 to begin the clarification of that matter of Lucifer, or Satan, and the fall of certain energies that accompanied the descent of Spirit into Matter in this universe.

Some might argue that Lucifer is a misunderstood and misjudged Virtue, and that the real “evil forces” were and are the various other forms of Godhead that go along with Lucifer/Satan in myth, legend and religious tradition.  Such “devil’s advocates” could indeed safely be seen as victims of the legendary “Lord of Lies…”  so many ancient tales speak of fabulous, paradisial Golden Ages...that were followed by a Fall from Grace.  A loss of consciousness and magic and innocence is shared in those various tales from many cultures.  Continually we have stories relating of “God of Evil,” and something to do with serpents, betrayal and the death and return of a beloved divine figure…

Planet 2, which we also call Venus The camaraderie of sharing similar talents and social status deteriorated, tragically into unhealthy and unloving rivalry.

According to Quan Yin via her source, whom she named Ra:re4.jpg

“Initially this competition involved only physical appearance, intelligence, and creative talent, but it soon expanded into jealousy and competition for lovers—the winner claiming to be the most beautiful and worthy, the loser secretly plotting revenge and self-redemption.

All the while, denial of spiritual value and spiritual beauty grew proportionately to obsession with physical form and physical accomplishment.

“Creation of beauty through physical art forms joined the list of desirable accomplishments by this time, about 2000 years into Venusian history, and added yet another area of competition and class division. Those who could not produce music or art found other ways of climbing the social ladder when a form of currency exchange was invented.

“Of course, as it was intended to do, the currency system rewarded the artisans of all types more highly than the farmers, clothiers, and other common folk. So those from families of great instrument makers who had accumulated beautiful possessions and wealth were also among the elite by virtue of inheritance. Their greatest talent was in knowing how to benefit themselves at the expense of others. This class of elite boasted that they collected the best art and were entertained by the best musicians, and thus had superior taste and social worth. By the time the original colony had fully developed to this extent, thousands of solar had passed, class division was an absolute, and sovereignty was an ideal only to those who were poor—and a distorted joke to the rich.”

in all this time, little has changed.  except...many of us citizens of the new age are hopeful for a future without the distraction of competition over what is great art.   these channeled stories from Amorah Quan Yin relate to spiritual ancestors of the humans now existing here on this Terra Firma. (if you are reading this on Mars or the Space Stations, receive one hearty apology.)

In the Aquarian Age, returning to life on the “Third Stone from the Sun,” we have the potential to use these strange “channelings.”  To many of us, cynical defeatism and abject defeatedness in the face of admittedly intimidating forms of military stupidity is not enough.  Thus, the strange “channelings” of certain psychics who claim to be able to open their minds to communication with profound beings.

And why should we even accept these channelings as word-for-word instructions on how to live?  We should not. We should always strive for discernment, using what makes sense to us to figure out what we can use in the “here-and-now.”

We are not who we “were” in past lives we may remember peripherally or in dreams.

That’s why they are called “past lives” and not “how i spent my summer vacation.” genetic_mutation_2.gif

Another individual claims a similat sort of communication with beings claiming the stars of the Pleiades as their origin.

• that is a truly awesome hack.

indeed.  i should launder it soon. too often while we are hacking,

the hack goes into a mud puddle from recent rains.

and of course, we are kicking it with our feet.  

ah, the lives of street hackers.

This reply was deleted.
Live Support