Views: 410

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is a nice hack

i KNOW!

think about this:  people sometimes wonder what things mean before they just "follow orders" and do as they are told.  i am one of those people who's about discernment, and real understanding.

i read the instructions and the fine print.  it's a virgo thing, and i feel good about it.

tends to bother scammers and people trying to run a 'con'

Kin 5: RED OVERTONE SERPENT

I empower in order to survive
Commanding instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of space

Kin 6: WHITE RHYTHMIC WORLD-BRIDGER

I organize in order to equalize
Balancing opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guide by my own power doubled

so the world-bridger seals the store of death,

while the serpent seals the store of life-force.

both are not beneficial. one is beneficial (*worldbridger) one is detrimental (*serpent, cf the Eden myth.)

what do you think?

Do you want the RAW truth?

it seems 4D logic clearly, 2 main symbols reflecting 4D patterns (tzolkin), thanks mate

i think of the labrys, the symbol of the divine feminine to the ancient greeks.   clearly such a tool was used to chop up such burrowing serpents in gigantomachy long since forgotten.

RAW...!

i'm more interested in the plight of the workers who moved such massive statuary,

and my first interst was in the obelisk!

clear, lucid conversation, insights, the mind...

all conversations need a woman's touch

Maybe Logic ...

maybe a syncretic combination of the rational and the intuitive.

i wish i had gotten to shake RAW's hand before the end.  he refused to go back to a State hospital...giving the Finger to the System with his last action, dying of POLIO in the 21st century.  a remarkable individual, and perhaps more than "just a SubGenius," in my humble opinion.

at  the same time...

The "People From Other Planets" League of Nations Presents:

The Shoikinistic Cabal of Eris By Other Names (TSCOEBON)

By Pope Fay the Faintly Saintly Dainty

Earth is just one tiny grain of sand on The Long-Ass Beach of Existence, and Eris has been all up and down that beach, stomping on everyone. We are just one planet tucked away in a minute crevass in a far-off corner of a backwoods galaxy, which is just one galaxy among many dozens of huge galaxies. Our galaxy is the dorky kid in glasses with no upper-body strength, and the other galaxies are the jocks and bullies. If it weren't for Eris, we'd have had our asses beaten to primordial goo by now.

Earth is just one tiny grain of sand on The Long-Ass Beach of Existence, and Eris has been all up and down that beach, stomping on everyone. We are just one planet tucked away in a minute crevass in a far-off corner of a backwoods galaxy, which is just one galaxy among many dozens of huge galaxies. Our galaxy is the dorky kid in glasses with no upper-body strength, and the other galaxies are the jocks and bullies. If it weren't for Eris, we'd have had our asses beaten to primordial goo by now.

The Christian God is called God, The Father, Da Man, Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Yahweh, etc... So too a normal human being has their given name, their various nicknames, the shorter names spoken by people who find their names too long without the shortening, pet names, and aliases. Similarly, Eris is known by many names. She was Discord to the Romans, Oya to the Africans, Shoikin to my people the Trelli, and Fah-griii'nah-gahtz Bloop-shnog by the residents of the planet Shnozz.

This is why The "People From Other Planets" League of Nations has come up with a new Discordian Cabal, The Shoikinistic Cabal of Eris By Other Names. (TSCOEBON)

as an anarchist, being non-competitive comes as second nature to me.

i think of my Yeti ancestors, who only competed with, well, Nature's traps and dangers, and who otherwise existed bonobo-like, harmonious, as legends and lore have it.

thus, i pay attention to Reverend Stang's jokes and appearance schedules,

to me they are the current Not Ready For Prime Time Players, compared to the phone-it-in current dull and too-easy SNL.   

http://www.subgenius.com/ for great funny religious radio,

that's where last heard about the MaybeLogic symposia, anyway.

another view of the "end of the world," like these dreamspell forums were until the logical terminus back in 2012 Gregorian.

or "another view of "Bob" is Robert A. Heinlein, who was associated with in some circles both RAW and  L. Ron Hubbard.  

hey, wake up.

it's all Watergate, and Weird around the edges.

Mal

maybe Magic!

what i find decent about the eight circuit theory is the differentiation between mammalian and reptilian dna.  which is.  as in: reptilians don't have mammalian dna.

they can't.  and thus, no mammary glands...no cosmic consciousness.

biosurvival?  yeah.  they are not monocellular...but they can't even do stupid human tricks.

the thing about grids is, 

well, there was a fake 3 d chess in the original Star Trek where

there were boards going, you've probably seen it.  so 

at least 4d and then, well...

to me the dreamspell calendar is called 'myth' by closed minds. that's been my experience.

obviously intelligences more advanced than those that recieved it brought that here.

so maybe it's a relativity thing where

there is intelligence that has cognition in the time/place faster than we view lightspeed,

and then there are different laws of physics that we can't understand -- or relate in  the ways that we have give-and-go conbersations.   clearly  they are meant to teach us something...we can see it if we look at the commonalities of those who share our "kin"...

..or even the fact that that WORD, "kin" has a meaning to us in the English language.

where i'm at is, as a wiccan of the right hand path, is seeing that "maya" has FAR different meanings in different cultures...the Mayan peoples fought many wars, as have the Illuminated West and the Enlightened East.  different meanings for different "worlds," same as for part of the world, they are preparing for the cold season to begin, while the opposite hemisphere, the opposite climate preperations.

something CAUSED axial tilt. i am convinced of that...the crucial almost 23 exact degrees of this planet's tilt...all Sol's satellites don't do exactly that.

the way we see precession of equinoxes has directly to do with the 23.5 deg. tilt of the Earth!  and thus the precession of (apparent) divine forms of star patterns in the sky affected the ancients in a certain way...

RSS

Today's 13 Moon date & Kin

• Find your Kin!
  • Explore your Galactic Archetype

Our Sponsors

Special thanks to Lois Farrington Hunt, Kin 196 for her generous support.

If you value this site please support us with a donation.

Latest Activity

Prema Bhakti Dasa commented on Randy Bruner's blog post It's About Time - The Great American Eclipse (Parts 2&3)
"Haribol!!! Verry nice we are all very excited about this opportunity to watch an eclipse so close…"
Saturday
James C Snowden posted a discussion
Saturday
Owl Sun updated their profile
Friday
James C Snowden joined Byron Roelofsz's group
Thumbnail

The Skywalker Project

Dedicated to grounding the frequencies of the Synchronic codes and Light codes, the project was…See More
Friday
James C Snowden joined Shawn AroundTheWorld's group
Thumbnail

Galactic Activation Portals

Welcome to Galactic Activation Portals group. Information regarding this group is forth coming. In…See More
Friday
James C Snowden joined Foundation for the Law of Time's group
Friday
James C Snowden joined John Molina's group
Friday
James C Snowden joined Marie Oni Magic's group
Thumbnail

AA Midway Station

A place to discuss the Mother Ship.AA Midway Station – Arcturus/Antares Midway station, located…See More
Friday

© 2017   Created by Foundation for the Law of Time.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Support