Replies

• W Paul Blakey, thank you so much for posting chapter 2 and thank you Yeraz for helping put this convo in my inbox! I will read chapter 2 later today. Kin 59 Blue Resonant Storm here. I drew a card from an Oracle deck from Enlightenment Cards deck, from the Harmonic Convergence just now. I drew this: "Humans have built and destroyed many advanced civilizations on this planet. The same process is being repeated as we speak."

Infinite Blessings,
    In Lak'ech ala Kin!! <3
    Raina Blue Storm
    • You are most welcome. I had actually forgotten I'd posted the first part... enjoy!

• Here is a blue spectral storm. I see that a while ago nobody posted here, went to say hello. how nice it is to find kines that also live the crazy and endless changes that the storm gives us
    aqui una tormenta espectral azul. veo que hace un tiempo nadie postea por aca, pasaba a saludar. que lindo es encontrar kines que tambien viven los cambios alocados y sin fin que nos regala la tormenta
    • Chapter 2 - Obstacles

“Warrior-ship here does not refer to making war on others. Aggression is the source of our problems, not the solution. Here the word “warrior” is taken from the Tibetan “pawo,” which literally means, “one who is brave.” ... "And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye.” Chogyam Trungpa

“Hey B, are you okay?”

“Hi Belle, I’m glad you called. No I’m not okay. I’ve been thinking about all the obstacles, all the things that could go wrong, or that are wrong. I have to say it’s almost paralyzed me.”

“Why are you worrying about what could go wrong?”

“I didn’t start off worrying, I started off looking for obstacles. Like when you plan a trip and you pack stuff that you think you might need according to where you are going. In your case it’s usually sun tan lotion and books for the beach, but earth spirit diving is different.”

“How so? Skin cancer is just as dangerous as falling off a cliff.”

“It’s the stuff that keeps us apart, it seems overwhelming.”

“What do you mean?”

“Space and time, the bookends of the third dimension. I look at the space and time between money and art and I despair.”

“Maybe you’re focusing on the wrong parts.”

“How so?”

“In painting or drawing there is something called negative space; for example, if you are drawing a tree you can focus on the leaves and branches or you can concentrate on the sky or background and draw the leaves and branches as silhouettes against the negative space. Maybe you are focusing on the obstacles too much and not seeing them as something defined by the space around them.”

“I can see how that might work in relation to space, but what about time? Is there such a thing as negative time?”

“What about no-time?”

“Or the present moment,” I glance over at the legal pad where I have mind-mapped a diagram of obstacles. “Let’s see how your negative space idea works with the obstacles I’ve found so far. Bear in mind that these are all obstacles related to bringing time is money and time is art together.”

“First of all come parents. The left side represents dad and the right side represents mom. This is your first impression of how the world works and how the two parts that came together to make you, actually get along. For the sake of argument let’s call dad ‘Money’ and mom ‘Art’. Though it might seem strange, these two people are your greatest obstacles because they demand so much loyalty and emotional energy.”

“It’s certainly different being an orphan,” Belle adds, “you and I have that in common. Do you think that’s why we think alike?”

“Yes I do. If dad is Money and mom is Art, where is the negative space?”

“It could be the energy that flows between them and around them,” suggests Belle. “Was there an atmosphere of love, or was the home filled with conflict?”

“And given that both mom and dad are split-brained creatures, they would also be reflecting their own parents as conflicted or loving. So you could have two conflicted people in a loving relationship, or one conflicted and one loving in a loving relationship, or two loving in a loving relationship, or two loving in a conflicted relationship, or one conflicted and one loving in a conflicted relationship, or two conflicted in a conflicted relationship. So the energy that flows between them is complicated to say the least.”

“So parents are the first obstacle. That seems harsh.”

“It’s an initiation, the first step of the hero’s journey, the loss of family, abandonment, becoming an orphan one way or another.”

“Why B? Why would life be so cruel to insist that we have to give up those we love most?”

“I believe it’s the only way to re-imprint yourself to the great mother, and eventually to the sky father.”

“How do you deal with obstacles? What sort of feelings do you feel? What’s your MO, B?”

“My modus operandi varies. If it is some kind of sensory desire that I am unable to satisfy then the reaction is on the animal level and is generally quite powerful. If a policeman pulls me over for speeding and gives me a ticket then I am more mentally affected and my reaction is more likely to be anger or frustration that I keep inside. When I listen to the radio and hear about problems caused by sociopathic politicians then I am more likely to feel depressed and powerless. Boredom tends to make me flit about without any real purpose. The absolute topper though is self-doubt, which is by far the worst of all obstacles, stops you in your tracks before you even start.”

“You’ve just listed Buddha’s five hindrances.”

“It’s a good comprehensive list, and I seem to be an expert in all of them. Desire, ill-will, sloth, worry and doubt.” 

“So, after parents, what is the next obstacle?”

“Belle, there are so many toys, so many diversions, so much emotion, sex, war, and art. Why is it important for an insignificant pimple such as myself to even think of speaking for the earth? Is that me doubting my worth?”

“How do you become a speaking tube?”

“I remember my teacher always played his flute before he spoke. I think he did that because he wanted people to realize that he was a tube that the earth blew through, that it wasn’t him speaking, that it was something like the wind, or spirit, speaking through him. If you look at each human as an instrument that the wind blows through then you can see that the only thing we can do is get out of the way. Obstacles are anything that stops the wind from blowing through you. Think about what stops you, what puts the brake on inspiration? What are these things? Look at them, identify them, label them and see them for what they are. Then put them aside and move on.”

The family of humanity is in the centre of the earth, in the central sun that reflects the orbital sun in the centre of the solar system. The centre and the circumference are one. This is the secret of earth diving. Continual motion. Nothing is more important or meaningful than anything else. Looking for meaning and import is an obstacle to experience. It’s like saying the circumference of a circle is more important than the centre, or vice versa. Meaning and importance are concepts associated with duality. Focus on the GAP. The GAP is what is in between, the GAP is negative time.

“Would the world be any different if we all used the synchronometer?”

(A synchronometer is a device, like a calendar, used to measure synchronicity. Belle was referring to the 13 Moon Synchronometer.)

“I believe it would be very different Belle, as we would be collectively focused on what brings us together rather than what separates us.”

“Why is there such conflict? If the world becomes nothing more than a way to accumulate stuff, then all we have is a continual battle for stuff. Is telepathy the solution? If so, what are the obstacles to telepathy?”

“Obstacles challenge purpose, polarity creates current. How can this be bad? How can this be good? It's neither good nor bad, the current flows between the two poles, each is necessary for the current to flow. In the affairs of humanity, obstacles are necessary to create the juice that motivates. All the same, I hate the heaviness, I hate standing at the foot of the mountain knowing what is in front of me, knowing the work that is coming, knowing that more likely than not I am going to fail - again. What keeps us moving forward? The crumbling ground beneath our feet. The roaring of the tsunami, the baking sun, the lack of water, the need for food and shelter. All of these things basic to life move us forward.

José Argüelles described the process of earth speaking as a five part Holonomic Equation. 1) Nature presents itself, 2) Man learns from nature, 3) Man transforms nature, 4) Nature evaluates man’s transformation, 5) Man and nature synthesized. (Earth Ascending, pg 24).

“What I believe he meant was that there is supposed to be a mutually beneficial feedback system in place between humanity and the earth. It seems to me however that we are stuck in the middle, man transforms nature, and struggling with nature evaluating man’s transformation (see global warming and Monsanto for further information regarding how well this is going). We seem to be a long way from man and nature synthesized.”

“B, is it Time is Money or is it Time is Art?”

“It always comes down to those two questions. How do you spend your time? What do you grow in your garden? Do you grow money or art? In the long run there is no contest, time is art. But in the dreamspell of history time is money is all there is. Upon awakening I do believe that you can put your life in alignment with the earth, to become man and nature synthesized.”

“Earth spirit speaking tubes!”

“Exactly Belle, telepathic amplifiers is what we need to become, and in answer to your earlier question, the main obstacle to conscious telepathy is mental noise amplified by external conditions.”

“What do you mean by external conditions?”

“There’s a strange paradox that arises when two strong opposites meet. A simultaneous attraction and repulsion, what people call a love/hate relationship seems to develop. You see this everywhere people come together and in particular between men and women. So the external conditions that I am referring to are the tensions that exist between people’s beliefs and feelings. A really bizarre expression of this is the ‘Shadow Dance’. This happens when two people start mirroring all of their hidden stuff to each other. Like you and me. You hate it when I pontificate, and I hate it when you act like you know everything. Two sides of the same coin for sure. The solution to shadow dancing, (in my humble opinion) is acceptance, forgiveness, and listening intently to what the other is saying, because when the shadow dance is transcended a unity on a higher level is revealed.”

“Where is the line between making shit up, and being a real earth tube?”

“It’s the holonomic equation. Nature presents herself (you receive an idea), Man learns from nature (you try out the idea to see how it works), Man transforms nature (you adapt and improve on the idea so that it fits you better), Nature evaluates your transformation (the external world responds to your adapted idea), Man and nature synthesize (the idea takes form in an unexpected way). Then you begin again. This happens all the time, but it is mostly unconscious. When you are unconscious you need to be slapped in order to wake up. Earth speaking is an attempt to accelerate the process by making the unconscious conscious.”

“It’s a feedback system?”

“Let’s just say, there are built in safety mechanisms. We all die, for instance.”

Next day, the phone rings, Belle sounds excited.

“B, I was thinking about what you said and this morning when I was meditating I felt the outline of a cross being impressed onto my etheric body, then it compressed and became a cube.  I saw the image of a tesseract. It unfolded and opened around me, forming a cross structure made up of stacked cubes. I heard a voice say, ‘Built in the image and pattern of Man.’ What do you think? 

“I think it’s important to remember that the earth grew us for a purpose, and that our design is a combination of stellar and terrestrial influences. I think we lose sight of the fact that we are the latest, most up to date version of earth/sun consciousness that the earth has managed to produce so far.”

“Given the state of the world, if we’re the best so far, it doesn’t fill me with confidence. So B, if earth diving, spirit speaking is the solution, how do we do it?”

“It’s subtle. What gives you pleasure, that is the question. Discipline is one thing, repetition and practice are another, but if enjoyment is lacking, then what keeps you going?”

“Do you think we share a higher self?”

“Given the number of undeniable synchronicities and telepathic experiences that occur between us, we certainly seem to be connected on a level beyond the physical, or on a level that contains the physical. The ancient Egyptians called this the BA, or Celestial Soul. They also called the physical body the KHAT and the energy body the KA. We talk about them as our 5th, 3rd and 4th dimensional bodies but I think they describe the same thing. So maybe our BA is a unified field that we both share.”

“How does the BA relate to earth diving or spirit speaking?”

“BA : Sun :: KHAT : Earth. The KA (your energy body or 4th dimensional double) acts as the unifying channel between the two. Earth diving is the in-breath of KA, spirit speaking is the out-breath. Your KA is completely aligned with natural time, but your KHAT lives in the confusion of materialistic duality. Your BA transcends time altogether.”

“What else do we need to know about obstacles to earth diving and spirit speaking? What kind of practices strengthen the KA body? Do you think there are subtle energies available in the Sun’s light and that they can be drawn into the KA body, strengthening it?”

“I think imagination is the key to strengthening the KA. Not imagination as in day dreaming or wishful thinking, but imagination as experience of the imaginal realm. Like anything, you learn by doing. Anything that gets in the way of earth diving is an obstacle. Anything that gets in the way of spirit speaking is an obstacle. Anything that blocks your imagination is an obstacle.”

“Let’s meet next week to discuss earth diving and spirit speaking, but in the meantime why don’t we both try a little earth diving by practicing the Rainbow Bridge Meditation.* Keep a record and we will compare notes.”

“Okay, see you then.”  

*Rainbow Bridge Meditation

Visualize yourself inside the Earth’s octahedron central crystal core. Feel your heart at the centre of this crystal core generating an intensely blazing point of white light.

This light from your heart core creates an etheric column that extends to the North and South poles from the blazing centre to the tips of the octahedron.

Now visualize a great stream of multicoloured plasma-filled light emanating from your heart core and flowing along the central axis toward both of Earth’s poles, shooting out from them to become two rainbow bands 180 degrees apart.

As earth revolves on its axis, this rainbow bridge remains steady and constant, unmoving. Feel the two streams of rainbow light rushing through your central column, shooting out from above your head and beneath your feet to create a rainbow bridge around your body.

Now you and the rainbow bridge are one. The rainbow bridge of world peace is real. Visualized by enough people in a telepathic wave of love, the rainbow bridge will become a reality.

• Thanks for all this wealth of knowledge . In lakech
  • Since it seems impossible to make a blog post, I am posting this here ...

The Story of an Earth Spirit Speaking Tube

Chapter One

“Hey B, whatcha doing?”

“Hi Belle, I’m on a quest.” 

Belle is my other half, not in the married sense but in the sense of the other side of my brain in corporeal form. In other words, my twin, my best friend, confidant and partner in crime. She’s about as opposite to me as someone can be and still be a friend, so you could say she’s an anode to my cathode if you like electrical metaphors.

“What sort of quest? Where are you going?”

“You know me, I’m off in all directions. I know it drives you crazy but there are times when the right side calls and I am unable to resist.”

Belle hates it, but I call myself The Arthur, which is word play on ‘the author’ as the king of a story. She has an aversion to the Matter of Britain and the mythical medieval times of the Arthurian legends, whereas I am just the opposite as my name Bedivere suggests. Bedivere, for those of you who know little of the legendary tales of the knights of the round table, was with Arthur at the beginning and at the end of his reign. As Arthur lay dying he took the sword Excalibur (this was Arthur’s last wish) and threw it into the lake from whence it came, back to the Lady of the Lake.

“You must have some idea of what you are looking for,” Belle insists.

“Okay, I confess. I’m looking for the cosmic corpus callosum.”

Cosmic; of or relating to the universe or cosmos, esp. as distinct from the earth.

Corpus callosum; Latin for ‘tough body’, is a wide flat bundle of neural fibres beneath the cortex. It connects the left and right cerebral hemispheres and facilitates inter-hemispheric communication.

“I like the alliteration,” Belle says, “but what does it mean?”

“It means I’m looking for a way to bring ‘Time is Money’ and ‘Time is Art’ together.”

“Like time is money and art? Or time is the art of making money. Or money gives you the time you need to make art?”

“Not quite. More like how do we bring the two sides of ourselves together, as in how do we hemispherically synchronize our brains? Because until we are personally synchronized how can we possibly hope for collective synchronization? I chose the terms ‘time is money’ and ‘time is art’ to describe the opposing camps. On the left side you have the world of material things, especially technology, designed by mandarins of the linear; scientists, engineers, politicians and bankers. On the right side you have the imaginal world, self-existing, formless and infinite, emanating radially from a centre of limitless light. These sides exist in each of us, and they are designed to work together just as a battery needs positive and negative poles. The problem is not that there are two sides, the problem is that the left side has been winning for too long.”

“You don’t have to convince me,” says Belle. “What is your solution? Or is it too early to ask?”

“I think it has something to do with Earth Spirit Speaking Tubes.”

“What are they?”

“They are us. Everyone on earth is an Earth Spirit Speaking Tube. Let me explain, if I can. Physiologically we are tubes, food goes in one end and comes out the other, so we are used to the sensation of stuff moving through us, in fact we crave and depend on it. Without food we waste away. As emotional beings we know what it feels like to be flooded by emotion and how even the most intense grief passes through us and fades, given enough time. As thinking beings we are used to observing thoughts pass across our mental screens. So the concept of the human as a tube or receptacle with openings top and bottom is not too difficult to understand. You, me, we’re all tubes. The Earth Spirit Speaking part has to do with what happens when you clean the tube and you connect intentionally with the earth.”

“Cleaning the tube means getting rid of static. On a physical level it means being healthy, on an emotional level it means not clinging to feelings, and on a mental level it means not being attached to thoughts. Once the tube is clean enough, you notice that silence is a very interesting space to explore. The silence is your portal to the Earth.”

“How did you come up with that?” Belle asks, “and you still haven’t explained Spirit Speaking.”

“In order for you to understand I need to tell you how I remembered I was an Earth Spirit Speaking Tube.” 

I can hear Belle changing her posture on the other end of the line, getting comfortable. “Okay B, fire away.”

Imagine for a moment you are standing in front of a gate. Through the bars you can see a mysterious garden. You are tempted but you don’t know if you are allowed to go inside.

You move closer. But just as you are about to lift the chain, to see if the gate will open, a guardian approaches. A figure of authority.

You step back, uncertain. The guardian looks at you carefully, then asks, “What is your purpose?”

Suddenly you are confused. You don’t know … you just wanted to see what was behind the gate.

The guardian smiles, unhooks the chain and opens the gate. You feel a pressure like a hand between your shoulder blades pushing you forwards. You step into the light, into the unknown.

You find yourself with a group of people. Someone asks, “What time is it?” There is a flurry of arm swinging and neck bending as people peer to look at their wrists. “I have six minutes past twelve”, says one. Another says, “Twelve thirteen.”

You look at your wrist and find that your watch has vanished.

A man with long black hair that sticks out behind as if he was standing in a strong wind, glides up to you. He has an extraordinary nose that emerges from the centre of his forehead and gives him the visage of a predatory bird. He asks you (did he speak out loud or did you hear the words in your head) if you are here to learn about time.

Not knowing any better, you nod your head.

You are flooded with questions … “Do you feel you are ahead of your time? Do you feel you are living the wrong time? Are you behind the times or has time left you behind? Is there never enough time or is there too much time? Is it time for a time-out?”

Your head begins to spin, the room rotates, the bird-man’s face begins to blur … and we move back to the year 1992, to the Monroe Institute … to the unfolding of the Monkey Wavespell deep in the mystic column of the Tzolkin.

February 8, 1992 (Blue Magnetic Monkey)

“I am more than my physical body. Because I am more than physical matter I can perceive that which is greater than the physical world. Therefore I deeply desire to expand, to experience, to know, to understand, to control, to use such greater energies and energy systems as may be beneficial and constructive to me and those who follow me. Also I deeply desire the help and cooperation, the assistance, the understanding of those individuals whose wisdom, development and experience are equal to or greater than my own.” Gateway affirmation.

On February 8, 1992 I attended a Gateway program at the Monroe Institute in Virginia. An extraordinary week of deep meditation facilitated by the peaceful environment and the use of a special hemispheric synchronization technology. In simple language what this means is that you lie in an isolation booth listening to sounds through headphones that facilitate a state of ‘mind awake - body asleep’.

It was during one of these sessions that I received a vision of a book. The book consisted of complex geometric designs and words explaining the designs. I noted it in my diary, but its significance did not arise until a month later.

I returned to my home in British Columbia, inspired and full of energy. I spent several weeks writing a description of my experiences which I called, ‘Notes from the non-physical to the physical’. I wrote it in a frenzy, but when I had finished I was left with a feeling of … now what?

‘Now what’ turned out to be a chance meeting with an English visitor who gave me a book called Earth Ascending, by José Argüelles. I opened the book and there were the pictures and diagrams from my vision. The book was complex. I could only understand a small portion of it but something in me was very excited. I had a strong feeling that I knew what Argüelles was trying to say and that I had known it before and that all I had to do was remember. The diagrams were beautiful and I was mesmerized and obsessed with them.

Turning the pages of the book was like stepping through a gate into the unknown.

I began to play with the designs in the book, especially the correlation between Benjamin Franklin’s magic 8 square and the I Ching. I made drawings of the 64 hexagrams as black and white rectangles and glued them onto large pieces of foam board. During one session that lasted three days I created three pieces of art. One was a magic 8 square/hexagram correlation. Another consisted of the hexagrams placed close together so they looked like a bar code and the third was a chaotic arrangement of the 64 hexagrams.

The close together black and white rectangles I called ‘God’s Bar Code’. I was quite pleased with my results, which for some unknown reason gave me great pleasure.

That night I had a powerful dream. I woke from the dream in a state of high excitement. What did it mean?

Activation.

As the day unfolded I began to recognize elements of my dream as real events. For instance, in the dream I had been watching an elephant flying and later on that morning I found myself at the beach watching someone flying a huge kite with a long tubular extension that looked like an elephant’s trunk. In the afternoon a second part revealed itself but it wasn’t until evening that the trio of precognition was complete.

I was sitting in a park watching two members of a band setting up speakers for an outdoor concert. A man in a straw hat came up to me and reminded me that I had done a tarot reading for him some months ago and that it had been very accurate. As we sat talking the third part of the dream fell into place. In the dream I had been watching people on a stage arranging boxes, which is what the people I was watching were doing with their speakers. As this third piece fell into place I experienced a strange dislocation of time. I was simultaneously aware of myself dreaming (now in the past) of the future, which was me now in the present.

Somehow I ‘knew’ that playing with the I Ching symbols and the Ben Franklin magic 8 square had caused me to step into/out of/through time. My journey, my archaic revival had begin. It was July 26, 1992. The reason I remember the date so precisely is because a week later I came across another book by Argüelles called ‘The Transformative Vision’. 

On the second page of the introduction I read these words (bear in mind this edition of the book was published in 1985) “The next way station in Earth’s relay race to her appointment with evolutionary destiny is the Time Shift 1992. Fully entrained in the galactic beam, on July 26, 1992, Earth’s portals will open so that the human race can enter the new time, Earth time.”

It seems that the portal did open and somehow I stepped through. My journey as an Earth Spirit Speaking Tube had begun.

“That’s a long time ago B, how has that worked out for you?” 

“As you know Belle, I have a tendency to be a bit of a day dreamer and too right brained for my own good but I’m learning how to integrate the two sides as best I can. Earth diving is not without risk.”

“How does Earth Spirit Speaking relate to time is money or time is art?”

“It’s polarity that makes everything work, like electricity. Without opposite poles there is no current. Time is money is the mantra of the left and time is art is the mantra of the right. You can also see the sun as a symbol of the left/male/active/yang side and the earth as a symbol of the right/female/passive/yin side. Earth diving is the sport every Spirit Speaking Tube needs to learn in order to be able to harmonize the flow of energy between the earth and the sun. Global warming means the earth is getting too hot, or too yang, and everyone is afraid of the sun. For generations the earth has been dominated by the cleverness of the left side which is like adding gasoline to an open flame. Is it any wonder why the petrochemical industry dominates the world? The nerds and the entrepreneurs have taken over the playground.”

“So we need more time is art?”

“Exactly Belle, we need to get mom back in charge of the playground, and earth diving is the way to do it.”

“Why earth diving?”

“It’s how we remember to remember who we are and why we are here. It’s all about mom and her relationship with dad.”

“Sounds good, how do we start?”

“We start with everything that is in the way, all the junk and rubbish that is cluttering our tubular integrity.”

• Where oh where has our moderator gone, oh where oh where can he be?
  • Is it just me, or is anyone else trying to post blog messages and finding the moderator has gone AWOL?
  • Amazing, Thank You!!  I am kin 59 Blue Resonant Storm...I have just undergone a major transformation in my own life and I am helping inspire others with my energy into their own personal transformations.  This piece really resonates with me today, Kin 86 White Galactic Worldbridger.  Let us bring the rains that ignite the fires of transmutation!!  We are all one, the time is now!!

This reply was deleted.
Live Support