Replies

• How I am interpreting Saturn in Capricorn for Libras, Ariens and Cancerians...

It's Capricorn at her most intense.  Gas Giant Saturn is squaring the sign of most macho, warlike and headstrong Aries who hosts explosive, continually exploding Uranus. 
    Saturn squaring Aries says that people who want to oppose Masculine Unfairness, unnecessary wars in general have an ally that says slow down, this is the most ultimate of long hauls.  See how slowly Planet Saturn moves through its' home sign?
  • The first thing that I need to point out is that there is a gaping chasm of space between the Western Stars of Sag, the Horse Archer, and the Eastern Stars of Cap, the Sea Goat.

Equal House Astrology Is Not Real.  Just as Luna, Earth's moon, goes "void of course" with regularity, planets including dwarf Pluto that enter that chasm might be ASPECTING other planets in signs, but they are in neither Cap nor Sag when they transit that VOID.

"The Void is not empty." Master Charles Luk, Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality

(see me)

we can see that Pluto and Saturn are both void-of-course with regard to either antiscion Cap or Sag.   Thus, their current electromagnetic energies, although considerable, are not truly emanating out of the apparent constellations as they are visible relative to Earth and Earth natives.  Or, "you ain't seen nothin' yet," if you are aware of the potential energies of Pluto in Capricorn.

Or: what people believe is not always what IS.  This pretty stellium of outer planets is semi-visible.  Tiny Pluto is basically invisible without telescopy.  Saturn and Jupiter are catching Solar light and visible at night; neophytes often mistake them for stars...

This reply was deleted.
Live Support