cataleptik.chiptruth presents TedPool’s AlmaKnack

Happy Birthday DJT!   For your birthday in 2017, someone tried hard to shoot Steve Scalise right in the penis!

On June 14, 2017, during a practice session for the annual Congressional Baseball Game for Charity in Alexandria, Virginia, James Hodgkinson shot U.S. House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, U.S. Capitol Police officer Crystal Griner, congressional aide Zack Barth, and lobbyist Matt Mika.

hilarious!

https://www.businessinsider.com/steve-scalise-gunshot-wound-science-gelatin-computer-models-2017-6

A ten-minute shootout(!) took place between Hodgkinson and officers from the Capitol and Alexandria Police before officers fatally shot Hodgkinson, who died from his wounds later that day at the George Washington University Hospital.

Scalise and Mika were taken to nearby hospitals where they underwent surgery.

Hodgkinson was a mentally ill left-wing activist from Belleville, Illinois, while Scalise was a Republican member of Congress

The Virginia Attorney General concluded Hodgkinson's attack was "an act of terrorism...fueled by rage against Republican legislators".

Scalise was the first sitting member of Congress to have been shot since Arizona Representative Gabrielle Giffords was shot in 2011.

August 2020

Synchronicity 3

Don’t Get Confused...It’s Just Elsie Eun-Jung

SON OF ORIGINS!

Hi.  TEDPOOL here, for the latest in my series of published talks, intimate talks with the public, but focused for my closest friends.   The ol’ AlmaKnack looks a lot different, as I became TedPool because of an online insult (“You talk too much, like effin’ TedTalks…”) that resulted in my being nicked “TedPool” in that conversation.

So; if i seem distracted, it’s because I’m fricaseeing the nurd.  He can go moderate his own life into irrelevance...I’m not letting some nurd steal the pfennigs off my eyes when I’m not even casket-ready. (Yet!)

July 31 2020 What motivates you?

ADVERTISEMENT WALL HERE

Read: LION BiMonthly

ADVERTISEMENT:

GET LION (“Like It Or Not?”) 

Mangazine Bimonthly From 

This Location!

ADV.

Who The F*ck Is Roxy Contin?

remember Free Will and Yin

You need to be a member of galacticSpacebook to add comments!

Join galacticSpacebook

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.
Live Support