Alternative Energy

Welcome to the Alternative Energy forum! Moving beyond the current paradigm of resource-draining energy technologies will be a great boon to future evolution of all of life on Earth! Creative solutions are needed now - in harmony and working with nature to create genuine synergy. Here you can create new discussions or reply to existing discussions about alternative energy. Your creative inspiration is called!

You need to be a member of galacticSpacebook to add comments!

Join galacticSpacebook

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would love to see those who've been issued gag orders for their energy research reach out to one another, compare notes and devise a general curriculum for training others how to build the technologies which logically should already have been powering everything the baby boomers grew up with... A training course for free energy technicians, distributed through Wikileaks if need be. There has to be a wholesale dissemination of all secrets held captive by empires both national and corporate/international.

Secrecy and dismissal of arbitrarily unauthorized participation is what has created this system where profit motives retard the progression of intellectual evolution. Global economy stifles education and perpetuates war. It cannot exist without an upper-class of managerial swine. Free energy will follow free education when information is encouraged to be as free as technology allows for, and I do believe it begins with liberating the inner children from their publicly indoctrinated box-heads and removing the notion that misery is the inevitable bottom line of human existence.

Zero point energy was achieved by Tesla a century ago and numerous times since... If we're discussing alternative energy sources it makes sense to discuss the best possible sources... except the best possible sources are not allowed to be discussed publicly in detail, possibly even under punishment of indefinite detention as an accused enemy of the state.

My energy situation is actually a combination of solar panels, batteries and a backup propane generator... it's about as practical as market solutions offer locally and it's still primitive and inefficient compared to what's been discovered by humble geniuses and stifled by all encompassing greed... We can do better all around, in every level of society... we just need to fire the bosses... Lower the voting age to 16, throw out all representatives and put every issue up for a week long text-in voting process... We could get far in society by just discontinuing the process of poisoning children with lying textbooks, subsidized chemical-poison food additives and fluoridated water.. Or rather, the whole world would get much better if only USA could give up doing those things.

• https://www.facebook.com/groups/Energieautonomie/534678506592181/?n...
    Very interesting facebook group about free energy
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inspiration:
    Magnetic hydrogenplasma engine - could work, this universe
This reply was deleted.
Live Support