8/8/16 232 Harmonic 58 Prophecy?

Hello Dear ones...just wanted to express a thought that came flying by and I managed to reach up and grab. This is my perspective from either inside or outside the cube...maybe both...just posting for self reflection maybe..Enjoy the thought

I am one of the 8th tone Red Galactic Skywalkers...13 Prophet Bringer of Lost worlds and Time

My Suns birthday is shared with Jose' A. My wife 108 and Me 220 My Daughter 520(Toltec Zenith date) We are sound in Physical form, light in Celestial form. Sound effects and shapes water...The 5 in my family create a hexagon with 108(wife-Bday) degree angles...4x108=432hz ....2x220=440hz.... 8hz phase hum/shift.... 

Monday-Moon 1 Day 14...Half Moon.... 8/8/2016 ...8+8=16 ...two 8 tone hemispheres of the brain rise together ... atlantis/lemuria....AT'UL....Kin 232...2 hemispheres triune with 2 hemispheres....One Yellow Spectral Human guided by Itself into man-i-fest-at-ion...Mayan Oracle manifest...Through harmonic of 58 cubed...4x58har is 232kin.... The One Dot Primal Kundalini Energy of Red Dragon Manifest thru White World Bridger(my sun and his great grandmother...4 generations) then transfiguration thru the Blue Night (me this year) and onward into Yellow Human form

Tues. is then 233...Red Crystal Skywalker ....This returns the Galactic Traveler to crystalline form to manifest the words of the great scribes of time thru the insertion into Akashics of the Sacred Heart of the Land of Ka'nan , My daughter a red dragon, Ruby(red crystal) the Philosophers Stone. This is guided by the ascending red dragon now serpent initiate on 233. Within the insert of the sacred heart is the 21st seal of the Mayan/Toltec Archetype AT'UL Toltec Chief LU'TA Mayan Chieftess...Atlantis Lemuria....Chief Ka'nan of the LeeTribe... Votan descendant of the 7 nations....The 7 scrolls of Silverman 925 are also contained within. These contain a prayer of repentance to the natives and a request that the Trail of Tears be erased from the Akashic Records changing the hear and now....based on generations of observance and calculations. This AT'UL has observed and Shares thru the hands of the Scribe Chief Ka'nan

My accumulative thoughts on this are that in 13:20 the pages of the living book fold inward at the 10 white Dog.... As of this past Hunab Ku the 21st seal was inserted raising the chin of the Dragon to look towards initiation breaking the cycle of St. George slaying the Dragon. This allows the Red Spectrum(Red Skins) of the rainbow to raise their ARC by folding the Book outward on the 13 Phrophet...This creates a new bridge to the living book between 10-13 allowing all the accumulative days out of time to be added to the pages now extended to 13:26 folding on 13. This comes thru the knowledge of the Golden Mean Ratio of 13:21 the Spiral of life Hunab Ku. The black sheep inherit the Golden fleece and are given golden horns of plenty as the Ram.

This new angle on the ARC shifts creating another rainbow and sweeps the planet as another of many NoOspheres...Mound Building.....Multi-Dimensional Existence....and Non-existence

Just thoughts I have found within myself and my story...for anyone who is'nt on the otherside already and laughing at my ridiculous efforts to understand this whole strange game of life....

AK'AT'UL'DA'LU'TA'KA

You need to be a member of galacticSpacebook to add comments!

Join galacticSpacebook

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have one thing for you, Chief.

The Egyptian "Book of the Dead"  ?  It's not a book of "the Dead."

It's 'so-called' by the British translator, Budge, who many saw as a "grave-robber."

The Ancients titled it the "Book of Breathings."  I hope this idea touches you when you perform your ritual magic, okay?

The TIBETAN "Book of the Dead" is actually a book of dying, preparing to die, and accepting the fact that our lives are between our death in the past and our rebirth in future bodies according to the good deeds we do.

The Papyrus of Ani is called the "Book of Breathings" by the author, the Egyptian Scribe, Ani, who was mistransliterated by Greeks, Romans and later misunderstood by superstitious and cowardly British.

Thank you.

You can see all my info on my profile, here.

This reply was deleted.
Live Support