247 - Blue Cosmic Hand

Last night I had a beautiful dream... Emma Watson was at the center of attention of a large group of people. She was at the top of a staircase, kind of like in the early, early movies where the lady of honour walks down the steps with a huge procession... Well, I ended up standing with her, and I was really shy, but I said, "I'm sorry," and looked down, but then I said, "I shouldn't have said that. I'm not inferior to you." And in that moment, her eyes met mine, and my eyes met hers, and we could have stared into each other's eyes for eternity. A powerful force took over us, and I stepped back, but she approached me at the same time in sync. Then she kissed me, and my whole universe exploded and radiated... See, I have thought for a long time that I was exclusively attracted to males, but when she kissed me I realized I am definitely attracted to her, and our spirits flew in space, and I felt her pressed up against me, and I believe she whispered to me that she loved me... I woke up and wrote her a letter...

I looked up her birthday and found her kin number... wouldn't you believe it, it was 247, Blue Cosmic Hand, the same day I had the dream of her...

Hope is alive. 

emma-watson-for-people-tree-image-2-274150077.jpg

You need to be a member of galacticSpacebook to add comments!

Join galacticSpacebook

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.
Live Support