I just joined so hello to all my kin!!

Is anyone else having a strong desire to find/join with their clan??  I'm talking about in real world experience,such as within Crest13  Peace Garden or other sustainable communities?

I seriously want out of the machine paradigm more than ever, this is nothing new for me though. I am finding it more and more difficult to justify my participation in it.  Like many of you, the only reason I do at all is to feed clothe and put a roof over my head. But I feel as long as I am participating in it I am part of the PROBLEM. I don't feel good about working for big business anymore. I want to be part of the solution instead!

There are better ways to make a living. In conscious community for instance. I would much rather put my energies, efforts, blood sweat and tears, toward the benefit of the whole rather than the few. And actually enjoy life much more along the way. Who knows maybe even make a few friends!

Does anyone here belong to a sustainable off grid community? If you do or want to start one let me know please!! I would be more than interested in listening to your dreams as well as your realities.

Don't be shy here, talk to me, we are family and it's important to communicate freely.

It's good to be here! Peace

kid

Views: 1041

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been "kicking the tires" of  some of these movements and generally find them innocent and well intentioned enough. Still in intermediate stages though. It's very exciting to be alive and witnessing this evolution in action!

I would also be fascinated to learn more about THIS movement! I know Jose Arguelles pioneered calendar reform, and spent many years championing the cause. Do we still have people that travel worldwide, making presentations at engagements etc.? This is such vital information, people need to be made aware enmasse of the profound effect shifting from machine frequency to natural time makes. This is paradigm changing awareness! It certainly shifted mine.

I have found that progress is to be made through the act of meditation. I am new to the 13 moon calendar as well and slowly trying to integrate it into my life but this process is only made easier through receptive, meditative states being achieved.

Yes it is ;))

Personally, I cannot help but be frustrated by the lack of activity on this website in the form of direct, linguistic communication. That being said, there is plenty of beautiful art being shared here but I have found that hardly anyone is discussing in real-time. It could very well be that I have not found the social hub on this website, but I am getting mostly dead air. I interpret this perceived lack of activity as concerning and it makes me wonder at the use of a social network in which no one socializes.

I understand your frustration Alex. I have posted things and do not seem to get much feedback. I have sooooo many questions regarding the Law of Time and the 13 Moon calendar. I am slowly making my way through "Time and the Technosphere" integrating it with "Earth Ascending" as I find references to terms or ideas that seem to relate to another book. I am finding it extremely difficult to find where to begin. I am using the calendar but still don't have a clear idea of it, have read most of the free articles on the Law of Time website, and came here, like you to find some dialogue.

That being said, I really don't think there is much activity on this site. I have requested "friends" and have not been responded to. It is also frustrating to post something and then be given the message that it has to be "approved". I put up a picture of a crystal, a Starbrairy quartz crystal, when I asked if anyone used these crystals and only one person replied that they did not know what this type of crystal was.

If there is any other way for us "newbies" to communicate and help each other along I would love to know what that avenue is.

Blessings

I for one am happy to talk, and since I've been using the calendar full time since 1994, and was one of the ones who was there near the start I think I have a lot to say on the subject. The main thing is not to get frustrated because things don't appear to be unfolding 'fast enough'. This is not a linear process and honestly, until you actually disengage in a real way from the 12:60 you will find it difficult to understand.

Time is art. This is the most important thing to take to your heart. All the rest is window dressing.

Thanks Paul for your response. Would you be able to answer some questions I have as I make my way through this?

Like I said, I am making my way through "Time and the Technosphere", "Earth Ascending" as well as the second volume of the "Cosmic History" series. I am quite confused though on the "Dreamspell". I am also confused on where the best place to actually start is because so far most of the books will refer to another source. You said you have been there since the beginning, so what/where is the beginning?

I really want to "get" this information as I was lead to it after a very frustrating period in my life where I asked the Universe to please give me something I could work with that I would clearly understand, and up popped up a You Tube video about the Cosmic History series. And it suddenly felt so right.

I have never been a fan of the Gregorian calendar and this 13 moon calendar felt so familiar and made so much sense. I am puzzled though that with all the reading and self learning I have been doing since the mid 90's, I never was exposed to this information. I have studied Shamanism, Wicca, Reiki, and the works of Greg Braden, Bruce Lipton, Don Miguel Ruiz, to name just a few. I would have loved this material many years ago.

I am also trying to integrate this information to present day as all of this material was written pre 2012. To my knowledge, I have not seen any signs of a great deal of people using and integrating the 13 moon calendar or the Dreamspell, which would help us humans to evolve. I sometimes feel humanity is stuck in "retrograde".

Thanks for you input.

Blessings

the only thing i could even think to add would be

practice

practice

practice

♥♥♥ i love you ;)  

Well Alex, Lynn, i guess it's more about study, learning, practice, meditation and experience than 'talking' about it or 'have a discussion'... If you have a specific question or interesting comment, i'm sure someone will answer of connect with you :-)

Hi Marjon Lahun Chicchan, thank you for your reply. I did pose several questions to Paul regarding my issues learning this new information as well as how it is affecting present day human relationships to each other and the planet.

It seems from many replies that this information is to be done on an individual basis of self-learning, reading, meditation, etc. This is more like a solitary practice to me. Is this how humanity is to connect? I understand what you are saying but information as complex as this in my opinion needs some discussion and the experience of those who have a better understanding of it.

I will keep on with my own learning and trust that sooner or later it will all fall into place.

Thank you all for your replies.

Ultimately it is an act of rebellion to change the calendar, and it is a struggle, an individual struggle - but you can do it if you approach the task from the point of view of a child, with curiosity and playful excitement.

Try this: every night before you go to sleep, look at the calendar for the next day, the glyph, the tone and anything else that catches your attention. Then ask your dream-self to teach you what you need to know. Keep a notebook by your bed and record your dreams. In this way you will begin to understand. Follow your inner guidance.

RSS

Today's 13 Moon date & Kin

• Find your Kin!
  • Explore your Galactic Archetype

Our Sponsors

Special thanks to Lois Farrington Hunt, Kin 196 for her generous support.

If you value this site please support us with a donation.

Living Time Science by Stephanie South/Red Queen

13:20:Frequency:Shift blog by Stephanie South/Red Queen

Where are we Now? From Artificial Gates to Natural Time/Love Charter

Dissynchronized and at odds with itself everywhere, humanity is broken apart into splintered mind fields, each controlled by a different timing standard, a fact about which the human race is virtually ignorant- to its own detriment. –Jose Arguelles/Valum Votan It … Continue reading

Earth Day 2020: Origins and Reflections

1.32.10.19: Yellow Spectral Seed, Kin 24 Who would have thought that much of Nature would be closed to humans on the 50th anniversary of Earth Day! In celebration of this day, here are some reflections from its birthing in 1970, … Continue reading

Latest Activity

Niklas Rene Reinelt updated their profile
Friday
Maria Teresa Rodriguez added a discussion to the group Ondas Encantadas
May 21
Jo Kenworthy updated their profile
May 19
Guillermo Salmerón Pavez updated their profile
May 18
Michele updated their profile
May 18
Yellow Cosmic Star commented on Steve's video
Thumbnail

You are It [InterstellarMix]

"Hello Steve. I like your visuals in the videos. The audio is less appealing to me, I guess…"
May 14
Steve updated their profile
May 13
Taylor Thompson Bones updated their profile
May 13

© 2020   Created by Foundation for the Law of Time.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Support