I just joined so hello to all my kin!!

Is anyone else having a strong desire to find/join with their clan??  I'm talking about in real world experience,such as within Crest13  Peace Garden or other sustainable communities?

I seriously want out of the machine paradigm more than ever, this is nothing new for me though. I am finding it more and more difficult to justify my participation in it.  Like many of you, the only reason I do at all is to feed clothe and put a roof over my head. But I feel as long as I am participating in it I am part of the PROBLEM. I don't feel good about working for big business anymore. I want to be part of the solution instead!

There are better ways to make a living. In conscious community for instance. I would much rather put my energies, efforts, blood sweat and tears, toward the benefit of the whole rather than the few. And actually enjoy life much more along the way. Who knows maybe even make a few friends!

Does anyone here belong to a sustainable off grid community? If you do or want to start one let me know please!! I would be more than interested in listening to your dreams as well as your realities.

Don't be shy here, talk to me, we are family and it's important to communicate freely.

It's good to be here! Peace

kid

Views: 1007

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Especially if we wanted to usher in people from my generation, who have electronics practically embedded in their cells. XD
There is a nice app for the calendar, it's called 13:20:sync

the thing about machines kid. speaking as a tribesman to another. ...Well...I believe in such things. If TIME=ART like our fathers of yore, the patriots of Noosphere, the glorious shamaen of the Past tense. in the woods at night believed, then, well. its no biggie. we all want go get out of the corporate esthetic stupidity of waste. but this is why i am talking to you as a potential recruit (*human woice*. sorry bro. Im just becoming my cosmic archetype this way :))

.Gut i misspoke. perhaps you are not ready yet of the POWER AND GLORY OF BLUE! 

TRANCE-IN-FORMATION! IN YOUR TUOITION ROLL OF KEBAB WHAT WE HERE IN THE NORTH EAT IF AND ONLY IF WE LIKE TO DO IT FOR ....well. are you ready? SATANIC MAGICK!?? HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA (XDlolololololo. im a chaos mage what can you do :))

monkey go now. Ghat say you kidman!?

Kid - why dont we form a new off grid living community??? I have been waiting for the appropriate time to begin one..... Now seems To be more appropriate then ever

RSS

Today's 13 Moon date & Kin

• Find your Kin!
  • Explore your Galactic Archetype

Our Sponsors

Special thanks to Lois Farrington Hunt, Kin 196 for her generous support.

If you value this site please support us with a donation.

Living Time Science by Stephanie South/Red Queen

13:20:Frequency:Shift blog by Stephanie South/Red Queen

Tower of Babel: Stepping out of History

1.32.2.22: Blue Spectral Night If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.–Lao Tzu This world is fleeting. Imagination is Eternal. New consciousness is born from Divine Imagination. The place where fresh solutions arise. Today … Continue reading

Shifting Timelines: Returning to the Heart of Time

1.32.1.10, Kin 23: Blue Planetary Night Interdimensional Memory Mission.                                                               … Continue reading

Latest Activity

Maria Teresa Rodriguez added a discussion to the group Ondas Encantadas
Sunday
Twilah updated their profile
Sunday
VJ Pathfinder posted a blog post
Sep 5
Thumbnail

ONDA ENCANTADA DEL CAMINANTE DEL CIELO ROJO-15

ONDA ENCANTADA DEL CAMINANTE DEL CIELO ROJO-15Poder del Espacio(Desde el día 3 hasta el 15 de…See More
Sep 1
VJ Pathfinder updated their profile
Aug 27
VJ Pathfinder posted videos
Aug 26
Rayvn Star updated their profile
Aug 22
Thumbnail

ONDA ENCANTADA DEL SOL AMARILLO-15-BIS-UPC Corregidas

ONDA ENCANTADA DEL SOL AMARILLO-15Poder del Fuego Universal(Desde el día 21 de agosto hasta el 2 de…See More
Aug 21

© 2019   Created by Foundation for the Law of Time.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Support