I just joined so hello to all my kin!!

Is anyone else having a strong desire to find/join with their clan??  I'm talking about in real world experience,such as within Crest13  Peace Garden or other sustainable communities?

I seriously want out of the machine paradigm more than ever, this is nothing new for me though. I am finding it more and more difficult to justify my participation in it.  Like many of you, the only reason I do at all is to feed clothe and put a roof over my head. But I feel as long as I am participating in it I am part of the PROBLEM. I don't feel good about working for big business anymore. I want to be part of the solution instead!

There are better ways to make a living. In conscious community for instance. I would much rather put my energies, efforts, blood sweat and tears, toward the benefit of the whole rather than the few. And actually enjoy life much more along the way. Who knows maybe even make a few friends!

Does anyone here belong to a sustainable off grid community? If you do or want to start one let me know please!! I would be more than interested in listening to your dreams as well as your realities.

Don't be shy here, talk to me, we are family and it's important to communicate freely.

It's good to be here! Peace

kid

Views: 1047

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Complicated plans are for the confused. Simple ideas are far greater.

Copying and pasting corporate propaganda does not constitute polite conversation. Thanks anyway.

nods & shrugs - i didn't feel like typing all that out again ♥♥♥ ;)  copy and paste is easier and quicker, i'm at work - don't have time to type it all 

I understand "Book of the Throne" has a similar structures; though I have no notes; since it is not available online for free.

yeah, just food for thought - you mentioned building a new community structure out west and thought some of the information might interest you - always looking for new/better ways to do stuff.  our community is small (a total of 3 ha ha) - but most people in northwest tennessee where i am are still living under the old commerce-society organization, sad but true.  i notice you are a white wizard, so is my son.  

Yeah reforming communities while newer ones are built, so ideas from venusproject as well in ground homes in hills etc, though most of the cities water systems are polluted. Operation Earth Rescue is still in the Ma-king operationearthrescue.weebly.com/ as well                     consciousazine.com/

I am still just trying to understand the whole concept of the Law of Time. How can I apply it if I don't understand it? Some of this is a very new way of thinking, especially the Dreamspell and 13 moon calendar. I have been gathering everything I can to help me "catch up" with those who have been at this much longer than I have. I don't know where to start and all the books I have so far seem to always refer to another volume. I need a basic primer with a good glossary. It really is too bad that the Cosmic History Volume 1 is not available because volume 2 refers to it quite a bit. I wish there was a discussion on this site for "newbies" like me. Where is the best place to begin to understand the Tolzkin? Why are there blank spots on the Dreamspell board and how does one know what symbol to put where? Right now I feel that this work must be done on a solitary basis and I must piece things together bit by bit and some I just don't get yet. This site is referred to from the Law of Time website but I have not found much here that helps me integrate this new thought. This is not a criticism, just my personal observation. If anyone know of a topic that was posted that helps with some of my questions I am very open to suggestions.

You can now get CHC Vol 1 as an ebook - go to lawoftime.org

To understand the Law of Time, just use the 13 moon calendar as a calendar. Follow each day for a year. By the end of a year you should have a reasonable idea of the various cycles described by the calendar. The other useful text is the Star Travelers 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, also available at lawoftime.org

awww Lynn, you're so cute.  When I first started the 13-moon time made NO sense, but I just kept reading the daily little saying and the more I do it consistently, the more it seems to make sense ... just don't give up ♥♥♥ 

Thanks Amy for your encouragement. And Paul I am waiting for my copy of "Surfers of the Zuvuya" to arrive. :-)

o yes you are MOST welcome, thank you, too.  I gave my kid 2 bits of advice when she moved out:  1.  don't get caught (if you HAVE to do something naughty, sometimes good people have to break bad rules). and 2.  if you're in a situation and you don't know what to do - make something up, usually the first guess is best.  You're doing FAB Lynn ... all of us are {winks 'n' hugs 'n' love} 

Its important read all the exercises; and practice, along with medicinal plants guided by a group would helpful; as well keep a dream log. The idea of Lawoftime is to sync the solar sun cycle with the natural timing of our mind, in return reforming communities from the toxic chemicals and there organization, military etc, fossil fuels. In my opinion to many penis type buildings from the Freemason and there churches calender. I like circle building, since alot of things are in circles, brain, skull, etc. i have not read all of Jose books though its in progress.

RSS

Today's 13 Moon date & Kin

• Find your Kin!
  • Explore your Galactic Archetype

Our Sponsors

Special thanks to Lois Farrington Hunt, Kin 196 for her generous support.

If you value this site please support us with a donation.

Living Time Science by Stephanie South/Red Queen

13:20:Frequency:Shift blog by Stephanie South/Red Queen

Atlantis Corporation

1.32.13.17: Kin 106, White Lunar Worldbridger                                                                   Clear … Continue reading

Slaying the Artificial Dragon: Only Love is Real

1.32.12.17: White Cosmic Mirror “What has been called civilization has now played itself out. There is no reason any longer to perpetrate it for any reason or in anyway whatsoever. The only solutions is to stop everything and redirect the … Continue reading

Latest Activity

Malaclypse the Elder commented on Melanie Valerio Meris - Angeles's photo
Thumbnail

1915381_10206719024952419_3574723109443419221_n

"I know this language.  It is called "VERDELOKA," and its' name means that it…"
20 hours ago
Malaclypse the Elder commented on Eliane Nohra's album
Thumbnail

White World Bridger

"i took a particular notice of the death of ian xel lungold, and of the ascension of the human…"
20 hours ago
Malaclypse the Elder updated their profile
22 hours ago
Malaclypse the Elder posted a video

Fly Me To The Moon (Frank Sinatra) - excerpt - [Fingerstyle Guitar Covers]

more an improvisation than a proper arrangement of Bart Howard's jazz standard « Fly Me To The Moon, » made popular by Frank Sinatra. recorded in july 2020. ...
yesterday
Richard Thomas Scott posted a video

Mayan Calendar Animation

by Richard Thomas Scott expansivearts.com
yesterday
Richard Thomas Scott posted photos
yesterday
Richard Thomas Scott posted a blog post

Hey friends!

So I've been working on my Solar Seal designs for many years since I got my first book 'Earth…See More
yesterday
Richard Thomas Scott updated their profile
yesterday

© 2020   Created by Foundation for the Law of Time.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Support