General (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CHC Volume I Table of Contents?

Volume I on the CHC is back in print: http://www.lawoftime.org/bookstore/insides/ch1.html?content=91 I'm curious about the contents before…

Started by Terrence Brannon

0 Oct 21, 2014

Entheogens and higher consciousness

Throughout my spiritual journey, I have used various psychedelic substances in conjunction with meditation to induce higher states of consc…

Started by Daniel Dixon

5 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Faith Page

PORTUGAL connection please

Hello friendsI am living in portugal since over 2 years and it was all going good, on track and then everything in my life changed.  everyo…

Started by Rafael Afghaen Draemwaever

1 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by Radu Marin Deac

Getting a copy of the Cosmic History Chronicles: Vol. 1, Book of the Throne

Hi All Galactic Spacebookers, After many hours of exhaustive searching online, I'm still unable to find a copy of Volume 1 of the Cosmic Hi…

Started by Catherine Maguire

12 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by KIN174

The "Inevitable Event"

Surah 56. The Event, The Inevitable 1. When the Event inevitable cometh to pass, 2. Then will no (soul) entertain falsehood concerning its…

Started by Graham Robert Pence Kent

0 Apr 28, 2014

Clarification on some pulsar cosmology

Im doing some more in depth work with the pulsar codes. Now its always portrayed as magnetic(red), lunar(white, electric(blue),self existin…

Started by Jakob Grant

10 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Maria Teresa Rodriguez

Planet Holon

Hello Kin! I just wondered if anyone could tell me if Iguazu Falls is in the Human Holon or the Skywalker Holon? From CHC Vol  VI  I am th…

Started by Paula Forster

0 Mar 31, 2014

The Clearing by Morgan Farley

The Clearing I am clearing a space here, where the trees stand back.I am making a circle so openthe moon will fall in loveand stroke these…

Started by Owl Sun

1 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by W Paul Blakey

Some Questions

Hello, I have some questions regarding the 13 moon calendar: 1. How does general, day-to-day time keeping work within the calendar? Shiftin…

Started by Alex S

0 Dec 3, 2013

does anyone know how to

set the translation back to English? I had Google translate everything into Dutch and don't like the translation at all, so now I would lik…

Started by Annemieke Akker

2 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Gil Anderson

RSS

Today's 13 Moon date & Kin

• Find your Kin!
  • Explore your Galactic Archetype

Our Sponsors

Special thanks to Lois Farrington Hunt, Kin 196 for her generous support.

If you value this site please support us with a donation.

Living Time Science by Stephanie South/Red Queen

Global Equinox Meditation: Kin 227, September 22, 2018

“Each living organism possesses a light body or its DNA infrastructure. Our Planet, as a conscious organism, is also characterized...

Astral Movie Library

Is it possible that your life is being viewed as a movie on another dimension? Suspend your conditioning for a...

13:20:Frequency:Shift blog by Stephanie South/Red Queen

Galactic Education in Brazil

The sacred River of Time continues to flow.  But many can no longer hear it According to The Mayan Factor, the galactic Maya foresaw this time of darkness on the planet. The time when “the memory of the Galactic Masters … Continue reading

260 Days of Cosmic Healing

“…the transition to the noosphere is the shift to an entirely new state of mind and consciousness – the mind of the Earth made whole and One.–Jose Arguelles/Valum Votan As of this New Moon, Kin 13 (7 November, 2018), there … Continue reading

Latest Activity

oldslick replied to Malaclypse the Elder's discussion "Speck"
"Mal, if I may call you that. What impeccable timing the Great Author has. When I'm really…"
6 hours ago
Absolem Il Separatio updated their profile
Wednesday
Fall Aminta replied to Malaclypse the Elder's discussion Barbera, Barbara, Amorah, Lyssa and the P's
"I love their messages and the little drawings  about the galactic Beam. "
Dec 2
Fall Aminta replied to Malaclypse the Elder's discussion Japancast Network 2 - Kumamiki Networks
"Nice"
Dec 1
Malaclypse the Elder replied to Malaclypse the Elder's discussion visual art experiment #1 - Kumamiki Network
Nov 30
Malaclypse the Elder replied to Malaclypse the Elder's discussion visual art experiment #1 - Kumamiki Network
Nov 30
Nov 30
"Ghostwave Entertainment/The Japancast Network"
Nov 30

© 2018   Created by Foundation for the Law of Time.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Support