13 Moon Calendar (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

there was a photo on here that mentioned Magnetic Star

And how we are in that specific time frame magnetic star before that I thinkn it was some human kin anyays I cannot I find that information…

Started by Samuel Walsh

0 Dec 11, 2013

Michael A Krapek

krapek%20art.htm I have been following Michaels art now for a little while, it is done with respect and knowledge.... the wisdom and stori…

Started by ShirleySienna

0 Oct 7, 2013

Two Calendars in Sync + A Sync within a Sync

As i said in a blog post, i noticed the two calendars sync up but today i noticed there is a sync within a sync. The pictures explain it be…

Started by Kelcey Marie

0 Oct 2, 2013

What day is it?

Today is 13.26 I suppose writing this is the best way for me to keep connected to it and establish a rhythm.

Started by Terrence Brannon

42 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Terrence Brannon

Each moon is a color-day matrix because each day can be uniquely described by the week's color and the day's name

Interesting how we say today is, for example, Dali 22. But why use numbers at all? Why cant Dali 22 be named Yellow Dali? There are 4 Dali…

Started by Terrence Brannon

9 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Moi Kahumoku

Question!

Hello there, i have a question, how come this year is suppose to be the Blue storm, but 2013-2014, its going to be galactic seed,, shouldnt…

Started by Amina Colombo

3 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by SM Smithfield

synchronotron tones

i have start to decode the synchronotron by tones with a computer synthesizer.  really basic right now, could get better with more data....…

Started by Michael

0 Aug 2, 2013

Two Different Galactic Signatures

I'm confused.  Yesterday when I signed up with Space Book it told me I was a Blue Solar Hand. Today when I put my birthday in 'today's kin:…

Started by Tracey Wagner

2 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Foundation for the Law of Time

Feliz entrada al Circuito Omega del Tzolkin

NS 1.25.13.12 Kin 146 Enlazador de Mundos Eléctrico Blanco, 1º Observación Kin 133 Caminante del Cielo Eléctrico Rojo...Kin 146 Enlazador d…

Started by Jozsef Alexander Chavez Medina

0 Jul 8, 2013

Yoga poses for the activation of the galactic tones

Hi, I'm a yoga teacher and on overtone moon 2 yellow electric human I was thinking about life while lying down on my bed, when I went into…

Started by Diego Paz Zamalloa

3 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Flori

RSS

Today's 13 Moon date & Kin

• Find your Kin!
  • Explore your Galactic Archetype

Our Sponsors

Special thanks to Lois Farrington Hunt, Kin 196 for her generous support.

If you value this site please support us with a donation.

Living Time Science by Stephanie South/Red Queen

Global Equinox Meditation: Kin 227, September 22, 2018

“Each living organism possesses a light body or its DNA infrastructure. Our Planet, as a conscious organism, is also characterized...

Astral Movie Library

Is it possible that your life is being viewed as a movie on another dimension? Suspend your conditioning for a...

13:20:Frequency:Shift blog by Stephanie South/Red Queen

Albion, Tollan and the Original Template

The world of imagination is the world of Eternity –William Blake, A Vision of the Last Judgment   “…  the loss of imagination, of eternal vision, has left humankind prey to the petty competitive interest that dominate and divide our … Continue reading

Harmonic Convergence 31: Future of Humanity

NS.1.31.1.22 Kin 190 White Galactic Dog “Harmonic Convergence represents the moment when the values of acceleration and progress are replaced by values of resonance and synchronization.” –Jose Arguelles/Valum Votan No one can grasp the changes that are coming so quickly … Continue reading

Latest Activity

Luke Nemy replied to Malaclypse the Elder's discussion The Fall Of The Prime Movers by White Spectral World-Bridger
"This podcast might provide some…"
12 hours ago
Christina R Krupinski posted photos
16 hours ago
MTKonig commented on EAGLE IRIS's group 13:20 LAW AND JUSTICE GROUP
"maybe the problem is a focus on "law", instead of "equity" (i.e. what fulfills…"
yesterday
Saturday
Jennifer Anne Rogers posted a blog post

Autumn Equinox 2018 + Mayans + Galactic info...

9/21/2018 Today is the Beginning of the Autumn Equinox...  There are several synchronicities that…See More
Friday
Jennifer Anne Rogers updated their profile
Friday
Christina R Krupinski commented on Christina R Krupinski's photo
Thumbnail

_20180921_001233

"#420lakeforest PrabhjotSingh__PlattsburghVSliberateSugarhaters"Oh! @ Prabhjot Singh.... ~…"
Friday
Friday

© 2018   Created by Foundation for the Law of Time.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Support